The crown is a symbol of victory and reward and all the saints will cast their crowns before God’s throne. The church is a crown of glory to God and his glory, power, and his authority are clearly displayed in (Isaiah 62:3), (Zechariah 9:16.) Jesus Christ’s crown of gold, His many crowns; symbolize His power, His authority, and the glory that is assigned to him by his Father. The saints are a crown to ministers; and they are an ornament and honor of their labors. The saint’s crown of glory, life, and righteousness is that royal and truly honorable state of glory, life, and holiness given them through the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Listed below are the chapter and verses of the crowns that Christians can have when they get to Heaven.
1) The Crown of Incorruptible (I Corinthians 9:25-27) And every man that strived for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown, but we, an incorruptible. This is the “Victor’s crown, and is for those who “keep their body under subjection. (Revelation 4:4), (Revelation 9:7), (Revelation 12:3), (Revelation 13:1), (Revelation 19:12)
2) The Crown of Righteousness (II Timothy 4:8) Henceforth there is laid up for me a Crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day; and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. This is the crown of those who “love His appearing” and will be given in “that day.”
3) The Crown of Glory (I Peter 5:2-4) And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a Crown of glory that fadeth not away. This is the “Elder’s” or “Pastor’s” crown, given by the Chief Shepherd when He shall appear.
4) The Crown of Life (James 1:12) Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when he is tried, he shall receive the Crown of Life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. This is the “Martyr’s” crown and is mentioned twice in the Holy Bible. (Revelation 2:10)
5) The Crown of Rejoicing (I Thessalonians 2:19-20) For what is our hope, or joy, or Crown of Rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming? This is the “Soul Winner’s” crown. (Philippians 4:1)
Note: I pray that these Scriptures about the crowns have helped you in your bible study and understanding of Gods’ precious Holy word in the Bible. Please feel free to pass them on to other people if they have helped you.
Your, Brother in Christ