“Our culture has accepted two huge lies: The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear them or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.” Rick Warren
I) Why don’t the leaders in Washington know the true borders of the land of Israel? (They must not read the Holy Bible).
1) The borders of Israel did not happen by accident, they were established by God before the nation came into existence in the land that God gave unto their forefathers. These borders are defined in clear plain and precise language by the Highest God, and the only true God of Israel. (Jehovah); We can read this in the following passages of scripture.
2) “In the same day the Lord God made a covenant with Abram, saying, unto thy seed have I given this land, from the River of Egypt unto the great river, the River Euphrates.” (Genesis 15:18). KJV
3) Thus we know from scripture, the Bible is the Jews deed book to the land. Furthermore, in this passage of scripture the Lord defines the north and south borders of the nation of Israel, through a covenant that he made with Abram, long before the nation of Israel came into existence. This is from the River of Egypt in the south to the great River Euphrates in the north, would include all of modern day Lebanon and three fourths of the modern day nation of Syria, and all of the land of Cannon. The Lord expanded these borders in the following passages of scripture.
4) “Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh therein unto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the River Euphrates. Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your forefathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.” (Deuteronomy 1:7-8). KJV
5) Thus we can plainly see from scripture, that the borders of Israel as defined by God, far exceeds the borders that is currently under contention by the EU, UN. These Presidents are Jimmy Carter, Ronald Regan, George Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Hussein Obama in their beloved Road Map to Peace.
When something as important as the borders of Israel is under contention, the Lord never leaves anything to chance but makes it plain in Holy Scripture.
II) Concerning the land that God gave unto their forefathers and the scripture records the following:
1) “For the land whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot as a garden of herbs: But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land oh hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven: A land which the Lord thy God careth for: the eyes of the Lord thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even to the end of the year.” (Deuteronomy 11:10-12). KJV
2) The eyes of the Lord are always upon it. Now it is obvious six Americans presidents never read this passage of scripture, when they created their Road Map to Peace, or they simply have no fear of the Lord. The scriptures teach that fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. (Psalm 111:10). Thus we know from scripture, America has had six presidents who lacked wisdom in relationship to its foreign policy with the nation of Israel.
3) When something as important as the borders of Israel is under contention, the Lord never leaves anything to chance; therefore the following is recorded in scripture.
4) “Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness (Sinai) and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even to the uttermost sea shall your coast be. There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he has said unto you” (Deuteronomy 11:24-25). KJV
5) A modern day fulfillment of this ancient teaching could take place in our world today, if Israel would trust the Lord, instead of putting its trust in the government of men. Why? The Lord can break the military power of any nation, kingdom, or empire. Example: (The Imperial Roman Empire). The Imperial Roman Empire did not go out of existence because it was defeated militarily. But it went out of existence because it was defeated economically through the debasement of its money supply. Now the United States is traveling down the same road, whereby, today, we are living in the closing days of the worlds last Super Power as we have known it in our lifetime.
6) When Moses led the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt, and entered the Sinai, they left Egyptian territory behind and entered Israeli territory. How? The Sinai wilderness never officially belonged to Egypt, although it was militarily patrolled by the Egyptian army. Upon leaving the land of Egypt, the soles of Israeli feet treaded across this wilderness thereby making it Jewish land according to the teachings of the Most High God. However, Egypt had military outpost in the northern Sinai which the Israelis had to avoid on their way to the promise land. Therefore, it was most expedient for them to leave the Sinai as quickly as possible.
7) However, in spite of the plague’s the Lord had sent upon Egypt, the heart of Pharaoh was harden, and he and his army pursued after them. In scripture the following is recorded.
8) “But the Egyptians pursued after them, all the horses and chariots of Pharaoh, and his horsemen, and his army, and overtook them encamping by the sea, beside Pihahiroth, and Baal-zephon” (Exodus 14:9). KJV
9) “And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided” (Exodus 14:21). KJV
10) The shortest point for the Israelis to cross the Red sea and leave the Egyptian army behind was at the tip of the Sinai Peninsula. This is where I’ve always believed the crossing took place. Once the crossing was completed, scripture records the following:
11) “And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrow the Egyptians in the midst of the sea” (Exodus 14:27). KJV
12) “And the waters returned and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them” (Exodus 14:28). KJV
13) “But the children walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left” (Exodus 14:29). KJV
14) Leaving Pharaoh and the Sinai behind, Israel entered the Arabian Peninsula and the land of Midian. This land runs from the Southern part of the Dead Sea down to the western part of the Arabian Peninsula. Mount Sinai, where the Lord came down and gave Moses the Commandments is located in the Arabian Peninsula. The exact location of Mount Sinai is not recorded in the Old Testament; however, it is recorded in the New Testament. This is one of the great teachings of the apostle Paul; and is recorded in the following passage.
15) “For this Agar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answered to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.” (Galatians 4:25) KJV
16) The apostle Paul uses the teachings recorded in (Galatians 4:19-31); to show the difference between two systems, law and Grace. The law was given on Mount Sinai, but Grace comes from Jesus Christ.
17) Today Mount Sinai is fenced off, and the area is militarily patrolled by some continents of the Saudi Arabiaian army in order to keep out the infidel. (Christians and Jews)
18) Their land also includes the northern part of Arabia. Thus the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand. However, because they sinned against God; at Mount Sinai, when Moses was receiving the commandments, the following passage of scripture was fulfilled in the life of national Israel.
19) “And the Lord’s anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the Lord, was consumed.” (Numbers 32:13). KJV
20) Thus we have Biblical proof; the western part of the Arabiaian peninsula is part of Israel’s ancient homeland. Why? Because; they wandered in this wilderness for 40 years.
21) The modern day leaders of Israel are just as evil their ancient ancestors, and one day they also will be consumed by the Lord’s anger, as they try to negotiate a peace treaty with those who have sworn to destroy them. The Lord never intended for the enemies of Israel to live in his Holy Land, and he never intended for the people of Israel to make a covenant, (peace treaty) with them either.
22) Thus the scriptures clearly teach the Sinai belongs to the nation of Israel. However, this wilderness, like the Arabiaian wilderness, is not part of the Jewish heartland, but extended Jewish land. The heartland runs from the Euphrates River in the north, to the river of Egypt in the south. Later on in scripture the Lord will define the eastern border of the heartland.
III) The teachings of Joshua pick up where the teachings of Moses leave off in the book of Deuteronomy.
1) “Every place that the soles of your feet shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses”. From the wilderness (Sinai) and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, (the Hittites lived in what is today the modern day nation of Turkey, both east and west of the Euphrates River) and unto the great sea (Mediterranean) toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.” (Joshua 1:3-4). KJV
2) The land of the Hittites comprises almost ninety per cent of the modern day nation of Turkey. Thus both Moses and Joshua are teaching the same doctrine as it pertains to the borders of Israel.
3) Samuel the last of the judges tells the story of King David moving north to recover his border. His story is recorded as follows:
4) “David smote also Hadadezer, the son of Rohob, king of Zobah, as he went to recover his border at the river Euphrates.” (II Samuel 8:3). KJV
5) The scriptures tell the story of many battles fought by Israel in the defense of her borders. There is one such battle that is recorded in the book of (II Kings). KJV
6) In his days Pharaoh-nechoh king of Egypt went up against the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates: and King Josiah went against him: and he slew him at Megiddo when he had seen him. (II Kings 23:29). KJV
IV) In this battle, King Josiah died in the defense of his border.
1) The lands east of the Jordan River, referred to today as the nation of Jordan also belong to the House of Israel. The proof is recorded in the following passages.
2) “And eastward he inhabited unto the entering in of the wilderness from the river Euphrates: because their cattle were multiplied in the land of Gilead”. (This eastern part of the Euphrates runs south through the modern day nation of Iraq). And in the days of Saul they made war with the Hagarites, who fell by their hand: and they dwelt in their tents throughout all the east land of Gilead.” (I Chronicles 5:9-10). KJV
3) Now both history and scripture clearly teach the land of Gilead lies east of the Jordan River. The Scripture goes on to record the following:
4) “And the children of Gad dwelt over against them in the land of Basham unto Salcah:” (I Chronicles 5:11). KJV
5) The land of Basham, like the land of Gilead lies east of the Jordan River. These lands were settled by the tribe of Gad who was the seventh son of Jacob. The scriptures go on to record the following concerning this tribe and their descendants of the land of Israel.
6) “And they dwelt in Gilead in Basham, and in their towns, and in all the suburbs of Sharon, upon their borders”. All these were reckoned by genealogies in the days of Jotham king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam king of Israel.”
(I Chronicles 5:16-17). KJV
7) Thus we have scriptural proof from the Word of God that the House of Israel owns the land on both sides of the Jordan River. The Lord didn’t leave anything to chance where the borders of Israel are concerned. These borders, like God’s covenant with Israel, are everlasting, for they were ordained by our God Jehovah. I know what I have just written will come as a great shock to the secular Jews and many Christians of both Israel and America. However, the scriptures clearly record, that the Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Egyptians, Saudi Arabians, and Jordanians, and Turks, all occupy Israeli land that was given to them by the One and only true God.
8) Thus the borders of the Israeli heartland extends from the Jordanian wilderness in the east to the Mediterranean Sea in the west, and from the Euphrates River in the north, to the River of Egypt in the south. The Sinai, which is extended Jewish land, ends at the uttermost sea. Thus their extended western border ends at the Red Sea. This Biblical truth should be enough to give George Bush and Condi Rice, Barack Hussein Obama, not to mention Miss Hillary Clinton an apoplexy. However, when the heathen are in a rage, Biblical truth no longer matters. They will do it their way, regardless of what the Lord has to say on the subject, and regardless of the judgment they will bring upon this nation from the hand of God. Why? They fear not the Lord!
9) Therefore, it is my contention; the political and diplomatic leaders of the world will never bring peace to this troubled region until they are willing to recognize the borders of Israel that was established by God. These godless political and diplomatic leaders will one day be consumed by the Lord’s anger, as their peace is a false peace, for no one can make true peace and leave God and his teachings out of the process.
10) Today Israel only controls about ten per cent of their ancient home-lands given to them by God. Even this small amount has the heathen nations in a rage. Sixty six years after the holocaust of WW 11, in which six million Jews died, the world is still trying to find the Final Solution to the Jewish question. Their solution is recorded as follows:
11) At a press conference on Tuesday, March 29, 2011, the UN Secretary-General by the name of Ban Ki-Moon, stated that the world body expects Israel to immediately surrender to the demands of the Palestinians for control of the Biblical lands of Judea, Samaria (West Bank) and half the city of Jerusalem. They called the Israelis position morally and politically unattainable and said that it must end.
12) Furthermore, the US ambassador to the UN, on orders of the current administration in Washington, has proposed a UN resolution, whereby the General Assembly will vote on the creation of a Palestinian state inside the land of Israel. The resolution was approved by the Security Council and the vote is scheduled to take place on September 4, 2011, in the event Israel refuses to surrender to the UN demands.
13) Meanwhile the Palestinians continue to move forward with their plan to unilaterally declare themselves an independent state. They are expecting to receive full support from the United Nations, completely apart from any negotiation with Israel and without making any concessions or promises of peace.
14) The UN like the current administration in the District of Corruption has no fear of the Lord. Why? They can never conceive the following passages of scripture being fulfilled during their watch, as they make a mockery of God’s law and God’s word.
15) “But the Lord is known for the judgment that he executed: the wicked is snared in the works of his own hand. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.” (Psalm 9:16-17) KJV
16) If you are a Bible Believing Christian, you better join me in praying this resolution doesn’t pass, or better still, the vote is never taken. If it does, God’s Judgment is coming, and America will not escape His Judgment.
17) I hope you enjoyed reading the Borders of Israel. I hope you found the writing informative, and I pray it will enable you to make the right decisions in these last days as it pertains to God’s chosen people.
In The Service of Our Lord,
Written By Ralph Tankersley