Salvation is simple, but it’s not cheap. It cost Jesus Christ everything so that salvation could be offered to us freely. God has provided salvation on a basis, which permits anyone who can make their own decision to have it.If salvation, could be received on the basic of education, multitudes would be excluded. If eternal life could be had on the basis of wealth, a great number would still be left out. If being saved were dependent upon one’s moral perfection, everyone would fall short. God has made His salvation available on the basis of a personal faith which even a child can exercise.This way everyone is reduced to the same level in the eyes of God and all must come to him on the same terms (Romans 3:9-10) and (Galatians 3:22). Paul said, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not, of yourselves; it is the gift of God; Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9) Below you will find some scriptures in the book of Romans that can lead you through the Romans road to Heaven. Please take the time to read them and study God’s Word and may God bless you always.
- Who is good? (Romans 3:10) As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one.
- Who has sinned? (Romans 3:23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- Where did sin come from? (Romans 5:12) Wherefore, as by one-man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.
- God paid the price for sin. (Romans 6:23) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God, is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- We all have a way out. (Romans 5:8) But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- What must I do to be saved? (Romans 10:9-11) That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man beliveth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, whosoever beliveth on him shall not be ashamed.
- It is as simple as entering a door, (John 10:9) “I am the door, by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved.”
- It is as simple as calling for help, (Romans 10:13) “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- It is as simple as coming when called, (Matthew 11:28) “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
- It is as simple as receiving a gift, (Romans 6:23) “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- It is as simple as drinking water, (John 4:14) “But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst, but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.”
- It is as simple as eating bread, (John 6:51) “I am the living bread which came down from Heaven, if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”
- It is as simple as believing God, (John 6:47) “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.”
Yes, it is so simple to be saved, that many people stumble at the simplicity of salvation. Some people often feel that they must do something to earn it or even pay for such a wonderful offer. Yes, something had to be done so that salvation could be offered to us freely and Jesus did it all. All that God asks of us is that we believe that Jesus died for our sins and receive him into our heart and life by faith. The genuineness and the reality of your faith will be demonstrated in a changed life that you live for God and he will give you a home in Heaven for all eternity.
Remember, be not deceived; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Yes, today is the day of salvation, don’t wait, because God could come anytime and it could be to late for you to be saved. I am concerned about everyone that does not know Jesus as their personal savior. This is why I ask you to make that all-important decision which will transform your life and bring you into a right relationship with God? Salvation is simple my friends, and it works, so try it and claim his promises now, and you will have a home in Heaven for all eternity.
My friends, we as Christians should be concerned about everyone that is not saved. We should be busy everyday doing God’s work. It is our responsibility to tell our love ones, our friends and our neighbors about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Did you know that Hell was prepared for the devil and his angels? So, we that know Jesus as our personal Savior should be witnessing to the lost so they will not have to spend all eternity into an everlasting burning hell.
Note: I pray that these Scriptures have helped you in your bible study and understanding of Gods’ precious Holy word in the Bible. Please feel free to pass them on to other people if they have helped you.
Your, Brother in Christ