“The Book of Revelation” Chapter 4
Introduction: This week we will continue our Bible Study lesson in chapter four of the Book of Revelation. Here we begin with (Revelation 4:1); and the Apostle John’s viewpoint is from Heaven. Now the word Church does not appear again in the Book of Revelation until (Revelation 22:16). Now the “catching-up” of John from Earth to Heaven has been taken as a symbolic representation of the translation of the “Church” and this happen before the events of the Tribulation that was described in (Revelation 6); and (Revelation 19); chapters of this book. Please be much in prayer for me as I try to teach this last book of the Bible. Then we will also read the scriptures that pertain to each verse of the King James Version of the Holy Bible of our lesson. By doing this we will try to answer each passage with a comment for each verse. In our Bible Study we should always try to look for “key-words” and “phrases” in each passage of that verse.
I) (The Scene in Heaven before the Breaking of the Seals) (by Jesus in chapter 6) (Read page on Rapture now)
Revelation Chapter 4:
1) (Read); (Revelation Chapter 4:1); After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and “the first voice” which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter. (KJV)
1) Explanation: (Revelation Chapter 4:1); After this I looked, Now this represents the time after the Churches, or in other words after the Rapture. And, behold, a door was opened in heaven, this gives the Apostle John the ability to see what is taking place there. The first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me. Now this is actually the Voice of Jesus Christ, harking back to (Revelation 1:10); which said, “Come up hither”. And I will show thee things which must be hereafter these things after the Rapture of the Church. Now some Bible scholars believe that the Rapture has take place here or before this time. But actually we should remember that no one knows the time but God Himself.
1) Comments: (Revelation Chapter 4:1); Now Jesus tells John; I will show you things which must take place after this. Now this statement marks a distinct change in this Book. Here in this verse, the massage of Jesus Christ to the Seven Churches is complete. Now Jesus addresses what will take place after the time of the Seven Churches, namely the “Seven-year Tribulation Period” is next. But first, we are shown a scene in Heaven in (Revelation Chapters 4 and 5). Here in chapters 4 and 5 there is a glimpse into His glory. Now here we see into the Throne room of Heaven. Here God Almighty is on the Throne and He is telling all the events that the Apostle John will record in this book. John shows us Heaven before showing us Earth so that we will not be frightened by all the future events. Now the Voice that John had first heard was that sound like a Trumpet blast, now this was the “voice of Jesus Christ.” (Read): (Revelation 1:10-11)
1) Extra-Comments: Now the phrase after this and things which must be hereafter move to the future beyond the age of the church. Now the Door signifies the entrance by the way of Revelation into Heaven. Now the command “Come up Hither” does not refer specifically to the Rapture, but some Bible Scholars do believe this could be a sign that the Rapture will begin sometime between chapters 4 and 5 of this book of Revelation. Now beginning with (Revelation 4:1); the viewpoint of John is from Heaven. Now the word “Church” does not appear again in the book of Revelation until (Revelation 22:16). Now the catching up of John from Earth to Heaven has been taken to be a symbolic representation of the translation of the Church as occurring before the events of the Tribulation that is described in chapters 6 through 19 of the book of Revelation. Now in God own words He promised us that He would keep the believers from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all, the world. (Read): (Revelation 3:10); (John 5:24); and (Romans 5:9); and (I Thessalonians 1:10); and (I Thessalonians 5: 1-11) Also the trumpet signifies the voice of authority, which is our Lord Jesus Christ here in verse two.
2) (Read): (Revelation Chapter 4:2); and immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. (KJV)
2) Explanation: (Revelation Chapter 4:2); Here the Apostle John said that immediately I was in the spirit. Now the Apostle John saw these things in the Vision); and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. This was the Almighty God the Father, (Jehovah the Great I Am).
2) Comments: (Revelation Chapter 4:2); Now John said four times in the book of Revelation that he was “in the Spirit”. (Read): these verses, (Revelation 1:10); (Revelation 4:3); (Revelation 17:3); and (Revelation 21:10). This expression means that the Holy Spirit was giving John a vision. Now these events he could not have seen them with mere human eyesight. Now remember all true prophecy comes from God through the Holy Spirit. (II Peter 1:20-21)
3) (Read): (Revelation Chapter 4:3); and He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. (KJV)
3) Explanation: (Revelation Chapter 4:3); And He (Jesus), that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone. And there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. Now this proclaims the Glory of God, which is beyond comprehension.
3) Comments: (Revelation Chapter 4:3); now in verse three John sees the glory of God the Father upon the Throne in (Revelation 4:3). Now Revelation is a throne book, the word being used 45 times, as compared with only 15 other occurrences of this word in the entire New Testament. The Apostle John could not give any description of the awesome One that sat upon the throne. Except to say, “He that sat was to look upon like, a Jasper and a sardine stone.” Now here the Jasper and a white stone, and the sardine are a fiery red stone; that may refer to God’s two basic characteristics, and they are “His Glory and His Grace!” Now these are also the first and the last stones among the 12 stones that the Old Testament High Priest wore upon His Breastplate. Now these stones represented the 12 tribes of Israel and were arranged according to the births of the 12 sons of Jacob in (Exodus Chapter 28). Now Reuben was the first tribe, which his name meant, “Behold a Son,” and Benjamin was the last one, meaning, “The Son of my right hand.” Now John also sees a beautiful green rainbow around the throne in verse three. Now like the appearance of the rainbow that is in the clouds of a day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. Now this was the appearance of the likeness of the “Glory of the Lord.” And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of the one that spoke. (Read): (Ezekiel 1:26-27)
II) (The Enthroned Elders around the Throne)
4) (Read): (Revelation Chapter 4:4); And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. (KJV)
4) Explanation: (Revelation Chapter 4:4); And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: (Thrones); and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting. Now these men represent the entirety of the Work of God as it pertains to Believers, with no doubt, a mixture of Prophets and the Apostles), clothed in white raiment. Now this represents the Righteousness of Jesus Christ); and they had on their heads crowns of gold; The Crowns of Gold signifying Authority.
4) Comments: (Revelation Chapter 4:4); “Now who are these 24 Elders?” Now because there were 12 tribes of Israel in the Old Testament and 12 Apostles in the New Testament, the 24 Elders in this vision probably represent all the redeemed of God for all time. This means both before and after Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection.
They symbolize all those that are Jews and Gentiles that are now part of God’s family. The 24 Elders show us that all the redeemed of the Lord Jesus Christ will be worshiping Him. Now these Elders represent the Church. Now the very word “Elder” has Church significance in (I Timothy 5:17),and (Titus 1:5). Now the Crowns throughout the New Testament are exclusively presented as “Rewards for the Faithful” in the Church. Also these Elders sit on the thrones which are associated with the central “Judgment Throne of God.” (Revelation 4:4), (II Timothy 2:12), (I Corinthians 6:2-3)
5) (Read): (Revelation Chapter 4:5); And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. (KJV)
5) Answer: (Revelation Chapter 4:5); And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices. Now from the Throne came lighting and thundering and Great Voices and all of this was constant); and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Now the Seven Spirits of God refers to the seven eyes of the Lord or the characteristics of God Almighty. (Read): (Zechariah 4:10); and (Isaiah 11:2). This represents the totality and universality of the Holy Spirit. Now the number “Seven” is God’s number, denoting perfection.
5) Comments: (Revelation Chapter 4:5); Now in this book of Revelation, the lightning and thunder are connected with significant events in Heaven. This lightning and thunder remind us of the same event at Mount Sinai when God gave the people His laws in (Exodus 19:16). Now in the Old Testament there were events that also reflected God’s power and His majesty. (Read): (Psalms 77:18) Now the “Seven Spirits of God” is another name for the Holy Spirit, we can read this in the book of (Zechariah 4:2-6), where the Seven lamps are equated with the one Spirit.
III) (The Four Living Creatures and Twenty-four Elders) (Worship the Creator Our God) (Jehovah)
6) (Read): (Revelation Chapter 4:6); And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. (KJV)
6) Explanation: (Revelation Chapter 4:6); And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal. Now this Sea of Glass like unto Crystal represents that which is a perfectly transparent; and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts, (living creatures) full of eyes before and behind. Now this is introducing creatures we have no knowledge of and that are beyond comprehension, as so much of Heaven actually is.
6) Comments: (Revelation Chapter 4:6); Now the sea of glass is a description of the sea in Heaven and around the throne. This “sea of glass” highlights both the magnificence and Holiness of God the Father. Now just as the Holy Spirit is seen symbolically in the “Seven lighted lamps,” so the “four living creatures”, represent the attributes (the qualities and the character) of the Almighty God. Now these creatures were not real animals. Now like the Cherubim (the highest order of the Angels), they guard God’s Throne, and lead others in worship, and proclaim God’s Holiness.
7) (Read): (Revelation Chapter 4:7); And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. (KJV)
7) Answer: (Revelation Chapter 4:7); And the first beast (living creatures) was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. Now these strange creatures are before the Throne constantly. They are all seeing creatures and the four living creatures, having each one of them six wings, are full of eyes round about and within: and they have no rest day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.
7) Comments: (Revelation Chapter 4:7); Now just as the Holy Spirit is seen symbolically in the “Seven lighted lamps,” so the “four living creatures”, represent the attributes of the qualities and the character of the Almighty God. Now these creatures were not real animals. Now like the Cherubim (the highest order of the Angels), they guard God’s Throne, and lead others in worship, and proclaim God’s Holiness. Now God’s attributes symbolized in the animal-like appearance of these four creatures are 1) majesty and power, (the lion), 2) Faithfulness, (the ox), 3) intelligence (the man), and 4) sovereignty (the eagle). Now the Old Testament prophet Ezekiel saw four similar creatures in one of his visions. (Read): (Ezekiel 1:5-10)
8) (Read) (Chapter 4:8); And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. (KJV)
8) Explanation: (Chapter 4:8); And the four beasts (living creatures) had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: (Now the six wings and they were full of eyes signifying the revealing of their innermost nature and being). And they rest not day and night. (Now these living creatures are proclaiming that these beings are “Spirit” and not “flesh”), saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.(Now using the threefold repetition calls the attention to the infinite Holiness of God Almighty).
8) Comments: (Chapter 4:8); Now these living creatures are saying Holy, Holy, Holy, and they do not rest day and night. Now this is the cry of these Heavenly creatures that know God as He really is. Now it has been suggested that each “Holy” is directed to one of the members of the Trinity. Then these creatures remind us of the “One who is to come.” Now the return of Jesus Christ is guaranteed in the words of these Heavenly Hosts. Now in the book of Acts these Angelic beings describe how our Lord Jesus Christ will return in like manner as you saw Him go. Now here these Angels in Heaven reaffirm that promise in (Acts 1:9-11).
9) (Read) (Chapter 4:9); And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever. (KJV)
9) Explanationn: (Chapter 4:9); and when those beasts (living creatures) give glory and honor and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever. (Now if these creatures can constantly give God “Glory, and Honor, and Thanks,”. Now how can we who have known the Glorious Redemption of our Lord Jesus Christ do any less).
9) Comments: (Chapter 4:9); Now the Apostle John observes these events just prior to the beginning of the Tribulation. Now whether these men represent Israel or the Church, they are redeemed saints who are in Heaven just before the Revelation of the Tribulation Period, I believe that this confirms a Pretribulation Rapture. Now the people from every nation are praising God before his throne. Now God’s message of Salvation and eternal life is not limited to a specific race or country. Anyone who comes to God in repentance and Faith is accepted by Him and will be part of His Kingdom. Now don’t allow prejudice or bias keep you from sharing Jesus Christ with others. Our Lord Jesus Christ welcomes all people into His Kingdom.
10) (Read) (Chapter 4:10); The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, (KJV)
10) Explanation: (Chapter 4:10); The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, (Now the action of the 24 Elders, who represent the Church of the Living God in Heaven, proclaims what the Church on Earth ought to be). And cast their crowns before the throne, saying. (Now by casting their crowns before the Throne they present their acknowledgment of their royal estate; and it all comes from God).
10) Comments: (Chapter 4:10); Now here the Apostle John tells that all of Heavens worship God the Father.
The Angels exalted God’s character, and the Elders and the Church exalted God’s creative powers. Now God has the right to rule and the sovereign and authority to Judge the earth, because God is both Holy and the Creator of all.
11) (Read) (Chapter 4:11); Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. (KJV)
11) Answer: (Chapter 4:11); Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power. (Now unless the Lord Jesus Christ’s worth is fully sensed by the worshiper, one’s own unworthiness will never be realized). For thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.(Now the effect and the praises of these 24 Elders tell us that the Creation, and that means every part of the Creation, is going to be completely restored, and all because of what Jesus Christ did at the Cross).
11) Comments: (Chapter 4:11); Now the twenty-four Elders who represent the redeemed in Heaven acknowledge that God created all humans for His good pleasure. Now their response of praise to God the Father shows that they recognize the sovereignty of Almighty God over our lives. Now the point of this chapter is summed up in this verse; all creatures in Heaven and earth will praise and honor our God because God is the Creator and Sustainer of everything.
IV) (Now here are some facts about the Book of Revelation).
1) The book of Revelation is the only prophetical book in the New Testament which is in contrast to 17 books in the Old Testament. Also the book of Revelation is the only book in all the Bible which begins by promising a special blessing on those who study it. And Revelation ends by promising a special curse on those who add or take away from this book.
2) Now the book of Revelation may be compared to the book of Daniel.
A) The concerning of the indestructible Jews in (Daniel 3 and 6).
B) Also concerning the ministry of the antichrist. (Daniel 3:1-7); (Daniel 7:7-8); (Daniel 7:24-25); (Daniel 8:9-12); (Daniel 9:27); (Daniel 11:36-45); and
C) And concerning the length of the Tribulation. (Daniel 9:24-27); (Revelation 11:2); (Revelation 12:6); (Revelation 12:14); and (Revelation 13:5);
We should also note that Daniel was instructed to seal this book in (Daniel 12:9); and in the book of Revelation John was told to write and not to seal this book on Revelation. (Revelation 22:10)
V) (Now the book of Revelation may be compared to the book of Genesis).
1) In Genesis we are told, “And the gathering of the waters called the seas”. (Genesis 1:10). Now in the book of Revelation we are told: “And there was no more sea” in (Revelation 21:1).
2) In Genesis it is described the first Adam with his wife Eve in the Garden of Eden, reigning over the earth in (Genesis 1:27-28). Now in Revelation it is described the last Adam with His wife, the Church, in the City of God, reigning over all; the Universe (Revelation 21:9).
3) In Genesis God created the sun and moon, the day and (Genesis 1:5). Now in Revelation “There shall be no night there”. (Revelation 22:5); And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it; for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof” (Revelation 21:23).
4) In Genesis the tree of life is denied to sinful man in (Genesis 3:22). Now in Revelation the tree of life “yielded her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations” or (people) in (Revelation 22:2).
5) In Genesis man hears God say; “Cursed is the ground for thy sake” in (Genesis 3:17). Now in Revelation man will hear God say; “And there shall be no more curse” in (Revelation 22:3).
6) In Genesis Satan appears to torment man for awhile in (Genesis 3:1). Now in Revelation Satan disappears, and himself is to be tormented forever in (Revelation 20:10).
7) In Genesis the old earth was punished through a flood in (Genesis 7:12). Now in Revelation the new earth shall be purified through a fire in (II Peter 3:6-12); (Revelation 21:1).
8) In Genesis, man’s early home was beside a river in (Genesis 2:10). Now in Revelation, man’s eternal home will be beside a river. “And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and the Lamb in (Revelation 22:1).
9) In Genesis the Patriarch Abraham goes to weep for Sarah in (Genesis 23:2). Now in Revelation the children of Abraham will have God Himself wipe away all tears from their eyes in (Revelation 21:4).
10) In Genesis God destroys an earthly city’ wicked Sodom, from the sands in (Genesis chapter 19). Now in Revelation God presents a heavenly city, the New Jerusalem, from the skies in (Revelation 21:1).
11) Now Genesis ends with a believer in Egypt, lying in a coffin in (Genesis 50:1-3). And Revelation ends with all the believers in Eternity, reigning forever in (Revelation 21:4).
VI) Now the book of Revelation list more names or titles; for our Lord Jesus; than any other book does in the Bible. Listed below are just 24 names of our Savior.
1) Jesus Christ – (Revelation 1:1).
2) The Faithful Witness – (Revelation 1:5).
3) First begotten of the dead – (Revelation 1:5).
4) Prince of Kings of the earth – (Revelation 1:5).
5) The Alpha and Omega – (Revelation 1:8).
6) The First and the Last – (Revelation 1:17).
7) The Son of man – (Revelation 1:13).
8) The Son of God – (Revelation 2:18).
9) Keeper of David’s keys – (Revelation 3:7).
10) The Keeper of the Keys of Hell and death. – (Revelation 1:18).
11) Lion of the tribe of Judah – (Revelation 5:5).
12) The root of David – (Revelation 5:5).
13) The slain Lamb – (Revelation 5:6).
14) The angry Lamb – (Revelation 5:16-17).
15) The tender Lamb – (Revelation 7:17).
16) Our Lord – (Revelation 11:8).
17) The man Child – (Revelation 12:5).
18) The King of saints – (Revelation 15:3).
19) The Faithful and True – (Revelation 19:11).
20) The Word of God – (Revelation 19:13).
21) The King of Kings – (Revelation 19:16).
22) The Lord of Lords – (Revelation 19:16).
23) The Beginning and the End – (Revelation 22:13).
24) The Bright and Morning Star – (Revelation 22:16).
VII) (The Numbers 7 and 12 are predominant in the book of Revelation.) (The number 7)
1) Seven spirits – (Revelation 1:4).
2) Seven stars – (Revelation 1:16).
3) Seven lamps – (Revelation 4:5).
4) Seven seals – (Revelation 5:1).
5) Seven horns – (Revelation 5:6).
6) Seven eyes – (Revelation 5:6).
7) Seven Angels; – (Revelation 8:2).
8) Seven trumpets– (Revelation 8:2).
9) Seven thunders– (Revelation 10:3).
10) Seven heads – (Revelation 12:3).
11) Seven crowns – (Revelation 12:3).
12) Seven plagues – (Revelation 15:1).
13) Seven vials – (Revelation 17:1).
14) Seven mountains – (Revelation 17:9).
15) Seven kings – (Revelation 17:10).
VIII) (The number 12)
1) 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes. (Revelation 7:4-8).
2) A Crown of 12 stars – (Revelation 12:1).
3) The 12 gates – (Revelation 21:12).
4) The 12 Angels – (Revelation 21:12).
5) The 12 foundations – (Revelation 21:14).
6) The 12 Apostles – (Revelation 21:14).
7) The 12,000 furlongs – (Revelation 21:16).
A) Now as we come to the end of this fourth chapter in the book of Revelations. I would like to ask you a question about the condition of “you’re Soul”. If you were to die before this day comes to an end. “Where would your Soul spend eternity at? Now this is probably the most important question in your life. Would you like to ask Jesus to save you now? If so just keep on reading and the next few verses will tell you how to be saved.
B) Now all you have to do is just sincerely pray a simple prayer like this one here. “Please God, I confess to you my sins and need Jesus in my life right now. I will turn away from my sins and place my Faith in your Son Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Amen.”
C) Then you should share your Faith in Jesus Christ with other Christian friends or a pastor. Now by becoming a Christian, this is your first step on that long life’s road of a Spiritual growth and your service to sharing God. The second step is to follow Jesus Christ in a believer’s baptism by immersion in water and joining a local church that teaches the true Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1) Remember what Jesus said to Thomas in (John 14:6) I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
2) Neither is there Salvation in any other; for there is no other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12) (And His name is Jesus)
IX) “What Shall I Do To Inherit Eternal Life?”
D) We as Christians should remember that Salvation is simple, but it’s not cheap. It cost Jesus Christ everything so that salvation could be offered to us freely. God has provided salvation on a basis, which permits anyone who can make their own decision to have it. If salvation could be received on the basic of education, multitudes would be excluded. If eternal life could be had on the basis of wealth, a great number would still be left out. If being saved were dependent upon one’s moral perfection, everyone would fall short. God has made His salvation available on the basis of a personal faith which even a child can exercise. This way everyone is reduced to the same level in the eyes of God and all must come to him on the same terms (Romans 3:9-10) and (Galatians 3:22). Paul said, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not, of yourselves; it is the gift of God; Not of works, lest any man should boast.”(Ephesians 2:8-9) Below you will find some scriptures in the book of Romans that can lead you through the Romans road to Heaven. Please take the time to read the questions below and study God’s Word and may God bless you always.
1) Who is good? (Romans 3:10) As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one.
2) Who has sinned? (Romans 3:23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
3) Where did sin come from? (Romans 5:12) Wherefore, as by one-man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.
4) God paid the price for sin. (Romans 6:23) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
5) We all have a way out. (Romans 5:8) But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
6) What must I do to be saved? (Romans 10:9-11) That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man beliveth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
A) The main reason or purpose of teaching this Book of Revelation in this simple lay-out form is to tell the Gospel and warn all people of their destination of their souls and hopefully help all people hear the Good News of Jesus whether they are saved or lost. By studding God’s Holy Word we can have a better picture of Heaven and Hell. Also it is my prayer and hope that everyone can understand a little more about their new home in Heaven and of what God’s future plan that He has in store for them for all eternity.
B) The purpose of this Bible Study is to simplify the Book of Revelation so that the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ can understand what God’s future plans are for all mankind. Now some people just shake their heads and are scared to what the future holds for them. They say that they can not read this book and understand anything that the Scriptures are saying to them. So I have tried to outline each of the verses with the help of the Holy Spirit so that anyone; whether you are a believer in Jesus Christ (Saved) or an unbeliever (lost) and don’t know who our Savior Jesus Christ is. It is my prayer and hopes that when you try to read and study the Book of Revelation that everyone will always keep an open-mind. Now remember that God loves you and this Book of Revelation is about your future and where everyone will spend the rest of their life. Now as a Christian I am concerned about your soul and where you will spend all eternity at. So just remember that we all have two choices in this life and the first one is that you should realize that you are a sinner and on your way to a place called Hell because of your unbelief in Jesus and His finish Works on the Cross.
C) The second choice is that then you call upon the name of Jesus Christ and ask Him to come into your life and save you. Then you are on your way to a place called Heaven because of what Jesus done for all mankind on the Cross. He paid the price by shedding His Precious Blood and dying there so that all mankind could go free.
D) Now this concludes our Bible Study on the chapter four of the Book of Revelation. Next week we will continue our lesson studies in the chapters five of the Book of Revelation. Please be much in prayer for me as I try to teach these books of the Bible.
E) Remember; our Lord Jesus is coming back soon for His Bride the Church. We must be ready and always watching for our Lord Jesus and Savior because He promised that He would return for His people! So I say to all the unbelievers don’t put your soul or trust in anyone but the name of “Jesus Christ” because He alone went to the Cross and died for sins and that’s what I call real love. So don’t believe the lies that the Devil will offer you at any time. Just remember that your sins will send you straight to HELL for all eternity and that is a place that will last forever and ever and that is his future home of hate and torment.
F) Remember that God made the place called Hell for Satan and his falling angels. Now our God does not want anyone to go to this place called Hell which is referred to as the “Lake of Fire”,in the Bible.
G) Here in John chapter 14, our Lord Jesus comforts His apostles and tells them that He would be coming back for them. Now here is what our Lord Jesus tells all of us that are “Born Again Believers”. Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I, would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I AM, THERE YE MAY BE ALSO. And where I go ye know, and the way ye know. Then in (John 14:5); Thomas said unto him, Lord, we know not where thou goest; and how can we know the way? I believe that verse 6 is one of my favored verses in the bible because our Lord Jesus said into him (Peter), I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE; NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME. (John 14:1-6)
Your, Brother in Christ