I believe that there are 36 states that have passed laws which allow gay men and gay woman to get married and live as a couple so that they can have the same rights as a traditional married couple have in our society today, which is a man and woman. Also there is a strong expectation that the Supreme Court will order the legalization of same-sex marriage in all of the 50 states and that ruling is expected very soon, maybe this year. Now our one and only true God, (Jehovah) said these words in the book of Genesis, and I quote His Word, that “A Traditional Marriage” is between a man and a woman. Why? Because our God made a man first and He named him Adam. Then God made a woman so that they could have sex with each other and this would produce many children and the human race would grow in great numbers. If the Lord God had wanted two men to marry each other then I believe that our God would have named Eve with a name like Steve; then maybe it would have been all right. But this kind of Marriage with two men marring each other is wrong. Neither can two women get married to each other. Why? Again I repeat this kind of Marriage is wrong and nothing but sin can come out of this type of Marriage between two people because our Lord God also said that this type of marriage is wrong. Now once again, I REPEAT that “A Traditional Marriage” is between a man and a woman. This is why our Lord God made man. Now God did this with all of the other animals and species on earth so they too could multiply and reproduce in great numbers too. Well you might say to yourself, was I born gay or was l born as a lesbian woman. I believe that God make us all the same, Adam was a man and Eva was a woman because our God made this way perfect for His creation in a Garden. But I do believe that if you choose your own destiny to live a life style in sin, it is by your own choice to do so. Remember there is a judgment day coming for all of those people that have not repented to our Lord Jesus for their sins. Also in the book of (Genesis 6: 5-13); there was sin and wickedness in man and the earth in the time of Noah’s generation. But Noah has found grace in the eyes of the Lord God. And God had looked upon the earth and it was filled with sin and violence, Then God tells Noah that He was going to destroy man and all the living things on earth with a great flood, except for Noah’s family and two of every kind of animals.I) In the first book of God’s Holy Word is Genesis of the Bible, we can read about the men of the cities called Sodom and Gomorrah. The Lord God said that they were all wicked. Here the wickedness had become universal and they were unanimous in any type of vile design. Also they had arrived at the highest pitch of wickedness; and they were sinners before the Lord God exceedingly for their sin was the most unnatural and abominable wickedness that they were now set upon. It was a sin that still bears their name, and it is called Sodomy. (Genesis 19:4-6);
II) The Word of God tells us that all of the fornicators, sorcerers, and idolaters and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie along with beast, and the false prophet and the Devil will be cast into the lake of fire. Also in the book of God’s Holy Word I will try to give a short explanation and summation in a short story of the wicked cities called “Sodom and Gomorrah” which God did destroy with fire and brimstone.
III) Here in chapter 20 of the book of Revelation; We as Christians should remember; that the death and (hades); were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, (Revelation 20:14). We as Christians should remember; that all those, meaning whosoever was not found written in the “Book of Life,” was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:15); Just remember, no matter who you think you are or what you claim to be in this life. “It has always been your choice to choose right from wrong.” But when the Lord Jesus comes back for His own. But it is my prayer that you have been saved by His grace when Jesus our Savior comes, back for His Church. “But I also believe that you can change your life style at any-time that you won’t to.” I also want to say to all of those people that are not saved and you are living in a sinful condition. We have a choice and that is to call upon the name of Jesus Christ and ask Him to come into our life and save us. Then we are on our way to a place called Heaven because of what Jesus done for all mankind on the Cross. (Remember Jesus paid the price by shedding His Precious Blood and He died there so that all mankind could go free. Remember; if you have not asked our Lord Jesus to forgive you of your sins you are not saved. Now this means that all gay people that want to go to Heaven would have to ask our Lord Jesus to forgive them of their sins if they are not saved. They all must repent of their sins before God will save them.
IV) Why do you think God, destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? (Genesis 19:15-29);
V) Here is the story and a little bit of history about the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. These two cities were considered cesspools of iniquity where the people were very sinful. These cities were only a few miles from Hebron, the home of Abraham, and from Jerusalem, and the home of Melchizedek. But the cities were so vile, their stench reached Heaven. It had been only 400 years since the flood, and it was within the memory of men then living there. Yet the men had forgotten the lesson of that cataclysmic destruction of that race of people. And our Lord God, (Jehovah), “rained fire and brimstone” on these two cities, to refresh men’s memories, and to warn the wicked people of the wrath of God. Now this is in store for wicked men; and perhaps, it will serve as a token of the earth’s final doom in the holocaust of fire in (II Peter 2:5-6); and (II Peter 3:7-10).
VI) Also in this next paragraph; our Lord Jesus likened the time of His Return to the days of Sodom in (Luke 17:26-32); as he did also to the days of the flood. Here both were periods of unspeakable wickedness. But today, on a scale never before known in history, with greed, brutality, beastliness and criminal instincts, in demons in the high places of earth. Now it does not require much imagination to see the end toward which we are heading. However there are many good men and statesmen that may try to avert it. Unless there comes a world-movement of repentance, the “Day of Doom” may not be very far off, and that why we should watch for God‘s signs. Also our Lord God tells us to look for signs of His coming.
VII) The location of Sodom and Gomorrah, is either the north end or the south end of the Dead Sea. Also “Sodom” is the name of the mountain at the southwest corner. There was a persistent ancient tradition that the great topographical changes took place around the south end of the Dead Sea when Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. Most of the ancient writers generally thought that the sites of the two cities were buried beneath the Dead Sea. Now the Dead Sea is about 40 miles long by 10 miles wide. The north end is very deep, in some places it is about 1000 feet. The south third is nowhere deeper than 15 feet and in most places less than 10 feet. Also the water level is higher now than in was in Abraham’s time. But it is because of silting up by the Jordan River and other streams, with no outlet. Then the north third of the Dead Sea was then a plain.
1) Here in the book of Genesis chapter 18; our Bible Story begins with God’s man Abraham and he was about to entertained three Angels that came to visit him about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Now it is said that most bible scholars believe that the third Angel was the Lord God Himself that came to visit Abraham about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and tell him about their wickedness and sinful ways. And the Lord said, because of the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous. Then the Lord God said, I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom; But Abraham stood yet before the Lord. (Genesis 18:20-22);
2) Also in the book of Genesis we can read that Abraham makes a deal for a doomed city of Sodom and Gomorrah. Abraham bargains with God to save this city and the people. Abraham ask God will thou also destroy the righteous ones along with the wicked ones. Now the communion with God is kept up by the word and by prayers. In the word God speaks to us; and in prayer we speak to God Himself. Here God has revealed to Abraham His purposes concerning Sodom, and from this Abraham takes occasion to speak to God on Sodom’s behalf. Here in verse twenty the Lord God said, because “the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous and wicked.” Now the Lord said I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. Then Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? And the Lord God said, if I find in Sodom fifty righteous with in the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. Then the Lord God agreed to save the city if there is fifty good people that can be found in the city. But Abraham must have known that there were not that many people in Sodom who were trying to do right. So Abraham made another bargain with the Lord. “I know that I am not worthy to suggest it, but if fifty could not be found, would you save it for forty-five?” Again the Lord God agreed. Then Abraham ask the Lord suppose that there were just forty? Then Abraham suggest to God that the number be thirty people, or even twenty, or maybe just twenty, or maybe only ten? At last the Lord God agreed to save the city if only ten righteous people could be found there, (Genesis 18:23-32).
3) They all were told not to turn around and look back at the city. The only people that were saved from the wicked city of Sodom and Gomorrah was Lot and his wife and their two daughters. But Lot’s wife had to look at this wicked place one more time and the Word of God tells us that she was turned into a pillar of salt. Here as I began to start telling this great story about Lot and his family in the book of Genesis. I believe that our God spared Lot and his two daughters because He is a God of love and He showed them mercy because God’s word is the righteous and true. Now it is the opinion of most archaeologists that Sodom and Gomorrah were located on these oases. They are further down the streams and the site is now covered by the Dead Sea. But the land called Israel and this country is under God’s protection for the Jewish people are His people and they are the apple of God’s eye. Because of this no other country will ever conquer this great land of Israel.
4) Our God’s Law does not allow for two men or two women to get married and live together as a gay and lesbian couple for it is a sin to live this kind of life style in any state of this great country of ours because we are supposed to be a Christian and a God fearing nation under God. Now because it is a sin against our God and that is why two men or two women cannot get married and live together as a couple in this great country of ours. I believe that there is no other country like the United States which was a Christian nation but now these religions rights have been taken away from the people.
5) Now as I began to start telling this great story about Lot and his family in the book of Genesis and that God spared them because that they all had repented of their sins. I believe that our God spared Lot and his two daughters because He is a God of love and He showed them mercy because God’s word is the truth. Now you have just seen that our God will not put up with people that sin against Him and He will not condone any type of sinful wickedness that people do to each other. Also I would like to say that our God is Righteous and He is the One and Only True God that created Heaven and Earth. But our Lord God is a loving God and He is merciful and long suffering God too, And He will judge all the people for their sins that they have committed at the Judgment Day. This is why our God destroyed the two cites of Sodom and Gomorrah for it was because of their wickedness and sinful ways.
6) Our forefathers came to America, so they could practice the freedom of their religion and worship God in this country. Now there are some people that do not believe in God and they are called Atheist people and there are many other false religions in this great country too.
Now I do not understand why our leaders of this great country which is our Government and we the people have elected them to serve all of the people, and not to cater to few people that just happen to get off the boat. And our elected leaders should know that the rest of us were born and raise here in this United States of America. I would like to know how the people that we voted for would let one woman and her boy sue the school system and then take our right to pray to our Lord God in all public places and from all of the Christian people. I would just like to tell the people in this great land that I am a “Born Again Christian, and I am proud of it. If anyone is interested in the Gospel which is the “Good News” you better get ready and repent of all your sins to our Lord Jesus. Then call upon the one and only name of Jesus and ask Him to save you because He is the only One that can save you. Why? Because Jesus loves you and He was crucify and died on a Cross on Calvary where He shed His precious Blood for all sinners.
7) Now it was later that some Atheist people did partition the Court Systems and used the help of other organizations, such as the Civil Liberties Union, to take the Lord’s Prayer out of all our school systems. This is why I believe that there are so much killing in our schools because of some disturbed person might say or do something bad to another child. Then they go home and get their Father’s gun and then returns back to school and kills ten or more children. Also there is no respect for the teachers because they cannot discipline any of the children or keep them in line. If they go home and tell their parents about the teachers and kids picking on them all the time. Then the parents come to school and tell the teachers to keep their hands off of their kids and tell them. We will correct them or do the discipline ourselves if they need it. We as Believers in Jesus Christ need to pray about this and try to get our Government leaders to quit worrying about a few people and do like our forefathers did when they wrote the “Declaration of Independence” on July 4th 1776. These great men in their time raised up in our hour of need for the people. Then I would ask this question to all of the elected officials in our country. Where is your back bone and do you want the peoples vote or not?
8) Also the Civil Liberties Union, has also succeeded in removing the “Ten Commandments” from all public places and all the courthouse circles too. Don’t the people of this country know that these “Ten Commandments” were giving to Moses, from our God, (Jehovah) for His people to obey them and kept them because they were God’s Laws? This is a disgrace to all Christians and a dishonor to God’s Kingdom. This should have never happen in this great country of ours. Remember you can put God’s Word in your heart and kept his Word forever. Below The “Ten Commandments, which is God’s laws and rules and everyone should use them as a guideline in their daily life.” Please read the “Ten Commandments” for these “Ten Commandments” can be found in the book of (Exodus 20:3-17).
9) Here is just another example of our religions freedoms and our God giving rights that the government leaders are taking away from all of the God fearing Christian people in this country that we live in and love so well. Today I picked up my new paper to catch up on the news of the world that we live in today. And to my surprise another monument of God’s Holy Word the “Ten Commandments” which was in the city of Oklahoma City, was going to be removed because it offends some poor soul that just don’t know what these “Ten Commandments” means to all of us born again Believers in Jesus Christ. Now this monument of God’s Holy Word the, “Ten Commandments” which bears the Laws that our God (Jehovah), gave to Moses, to give to His people to obey them and kept them because they were God’s Laws for all of His people and that includes you too in this day and age. Well I would just like to say that this beautiful monument of the “Ten Commandments” which stands outside the Capitol in Oklahoma City, was erected in the year of 2012 with private funds and these good people paid for this monument with their own money and they all loved the Lord God with all of their hearts. (Exodus 20:3-17);
10) I would just like to say, to the panel of people that oversees the artwork at the statehouse that voted 7 to I on Tuesday to authorize a privately funded monument’s removal after the state’s highest court ruled that it violated the Oklahoma Constitution. Now I must remind all of you people that don’t know any better or just don’t understand that this is what God’s people do
in this world of our is to do good to other people. And we as Christians do this because our Lord Jesus commands us as believers in Jesus Christ to go into all the world and tell the (GOOD NEWS), which is the Gospel. (Matthew 28:19-20); Now in these two scriptures, Jesus gave all of us that are “Born Again Believers” in Jesus Christ and He gave this command to us and we are to always follow it. Now in verse 19, Jesus said, go ye, therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Hold Spirit. In verse 20, Jesus said, teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Amen. (Matthew 28:19-20). This is wrong because God’s Laws are the Highest Laws in this Land and also in Heaven too. Now all of you Atheist people better remember that our Lord God will judge all of you for the terrible wrongs that you have sinned and committed in this life while you are on earth. Also this violates all of our rights of the constitution of the United States of America and our religions freedoms which is our God giving rights also, why? Because my Lord God says so, in His Holy Word the Bible.
11) Another very important event in our America history is that the killing or murder of more than 55 million unborn babies has happen in this this country. I believe that our leadership in this country has turned their backs on all of the poor young mothers and girls that has had an abortion and murdered their baby. I believe that they knew it was wrong but they did not know who to trust and what to do. And they received no help from our government, just like the common poor people never get any help either.
12) I also believe that our politicians only cater to the rich and serve them because they are bought and paid for by those that have all the money. The word of God tells us that “for the love of money is the root of all evil.” (I Timothy 6:10); Here is what the love of money and what sin will do, it will attract most men to sin more because of this love for money. But if they love money it also will push them to all sorts of evil. Now particularly this was at the bottom of the apostasy of many from their faith in Jesus Christ. And while they coveted money, they erred from the faith, and they disavowed their Christianity. Also they that err from the faith pierce themselves with many sorrows. And those that depart from our God do nothing but treasure up more sorrows for themselves. When is this act of murder going to stop and the people take charge of their bodies? Did you know that after you have been saved “our Lord tells us that our body is also a Holy Temple” and we belong to Him? My prayer is that all the young teenagers would ask Jesus to saved them and follow our Lord God’s example because they should remember that after this life there will be God’s judgment of every sin that you have committed. Then you should repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your savior. Then you must follow Him and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Then you should follow Him and do our Lord God’s will and be baptized.
13) Now when I went to school back in the state of old Virginia, the teachers had the authority to discipline the children if they were rude or had done something wrong. I remember that sometimes the teacher would make us write 500 sentences and we had better written them by the next day or else we were told to stay after school and do them. Then if we refused to write these 500 sentences our teacher would give us a paddling for disobeying her. Another thing that teacher would have us do if we got out of hand and would not mind her or respect her she would draw a circle on the chalk-board and make us stand on the tip of our toes with our nose in the middle of the circle that she drawled on the black board for our punishment. I can honestly say that the teachers were always right because they were the adults and it was up to them to keep order in the class room. I remember that my school was one big long building. It had two big sliding portions between each rooms and there were four classes in each big room.
Also there was only one teacher per room and she had to teach four different classes every day of the school year. And she did a very good job everyday teaching all of these four rooms of children every day. Now the modern day teachers have a hard time just trying to teach 25 children in her class.
VIII) Why? It is because of all the government laws and the rules that some parents wanted to in force upon the school board.
14) The part of school that most of us enjoyed was when the two missionary’s ladies came to our school. This was a special time for all of the children because the two big sliding portions between all of us were opened up and made one big class room. These two ladies would play a piano and a fiddle, and teach all of the kids how to pray and tell us about Jesus our savior. Also the children would learn new songs every time that they came and we all just love it. And I might add that every time I got into trouble at school. And it was my fault not the teachers and I deserved the punishment that she gave me. I thank God for all the good teachers that stands up for her children and keeps her class in line and also she has to put up with the parents too.
15) In the year of 1952, all of my family moved to Middletown, Ohio. And it was here that I finished the rest of my schooling. Now I cannot believe that our Government Officials that we the people have elected them to serve all of the people. But they have given away the four most important rights of “The Constitution of this United States.” I believe that we the people have elected them to serve all of the people all the time, not just the rich people that have all money, so they can buy anything they want and that why our politicians are owned by them. I believe that all of our Fore-Fathers were mighty men of God, because every time that they have written something with pen and paper, they never forget to mention their God and some-times they also mention or quote the scripture from God’s Holy Word in the Bible. I also believe that both parties will tell the people anything just so they can win their election. Then they all go back to do nothing for the people that elected them, but they still cater to their rich. I would just like to say one more thing to all the lying politicians, one day very soon Jesus is coming back for His Bride the Church and there will be a judgment day for all those that has not called upon His precious name and repented for their sins. Please read the, “Constitution of this United States.” below. For this is what our Fore-Fathers stood for when they wrote these great words of wisdom on July 4, 1776.
16) We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution of this United States” of America. I am proud to have “The Declaration of Independence” hanging on my wall in our home. Also these 56 great men that wrote this document for all the people. I am so great-full to all of these men for their knowledge and understand that they must have spent many hour and days preparing this “Constitution of the United States.” Also I would like to say to all of our Fore-Fathers that they took the time to get it right for the people. Also I would like to say a couple of thing to our Politicians of today too. None of you could ever get anything right, like our Fore-Fathers did. But all of you, so call Politicians “NEVER GET ANYTHING RIGHT” for the poor people that votes for you. But all of you Politicians in Washington D. C. know how to give it all away to rich people. Then all of you Politicians come around on Election Day and ask us for our vote again. When they have taken so many of our rights away from all of the poor people. Now as a Christian and a believer in Jesus Christ, I say no, you cannot have my vote.
IX) The next day I was reading the newspaper; and I learned that the citizens of Ireland had voted in a landslide of over 62 percent of the Irish voters said “yes” to change the nation’s constitution to define marriage as a union between two people regardless of their sex.
Also Ireland is the first country to approve gay marriage in a popular national vote. We should note that there are nineteen other countries that have legalized the practice through their legislatures and courts systems. I also said that there is only one true God, (Jehovah) and He said these words in the book of Genesis, and I quote His Word again, “A Traditional Marriage” is between a man and a woman period, and there is nothing else but His truth. And our God is the same today yesterday and forever. And just remember, “Judgment Day is coming!”
X) Now as we begin the Bible Story with the scriptures in the book of Genesis that are written below. First you will find the question which is quoted about the two cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Here is the question. Why do you think that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? Please read all fifteen of these verses in the book of Genesis chapter nineteen and then you shall find out. (Genesis 19:15-29);
1) Here in the book of Genesis we begin in verse fifteen. And when the morning arose, then the Angels hastened Lot, saying arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of city. (Genesis 19:15);
2) And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife; and upon the hand of his two daughters, the Lord being merciful unto him; and they brought him forth, and set him outside of the city. (Genesis 19:16);
3) And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed. (Genesis 19:17);
4) And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord! (Genesis 19:18);
5) Behold, now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast shown unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil overtake me, and I die. (Genesis 19:19);
6) Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live. (Genesis 19:20):
7) And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for which thou hast spoken. (Genesis 19:21):
8) Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou become thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar. (Genesis 19:22):
9) The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar. (Genesis 19:23):
10) Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; (Genesis 19:24):
11) And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. (Genesis 19:25):
12) But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt. (Genesis 19:26);
13) And Abraham got up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the Lord. (Genesis 19:27):
14) And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plains, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of a furnace. (Genesis 19:28):
15) And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in which Lot dwelt. (Genesis 19:29):
XI) Here is a short summary that I promised to write about the story of Sodom and Gomorrah which I believe will help simply this story that you can find in the book of Genesis. It was here that God tells Abraham that there was evidence against Sodom. God said that there were some sins and their sins were very wicked sins in this city of Sodom. Then God said that their cry was so loud that their prayers reach Heaven for vengeance. Now this is why God told Abraham that He was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of their wicked sins.
1) Now Abraham’s was Lot’s uncle and Lot was trying to do better that the other people of Sodom, but it was hard to keep from getting into trouble. Once when some foreign kings captured the king of Sodom, and they took Lot as a prisoner right along with the others in the city. But Abraham had to gather together some men and come and rescue him. You would think that this would have taught Lot a lesson, but it did not seem to. Lot always went right back to Sodom to live. While Lot was living in Sodom. Abraham continued to live in his tent which was his home under the oak trees at Hebron. Now this put Abraham away from the wicked people, and it was easier for him to obey his God and to worship Him with sacrifices upon an altar. One day when Abraham was sitting at the door of his tent about noon, when three strange men suddenly appeared before him.
2) Now Abraham had never seen these men before and did not know who they were, but he hurried to do what he could for them. Abraham bowed low before them and asked them to stay a while with him. He offered them water to wash themselves and a place to rest, and he told Sarai to prepare food for them. After they had cleaned up and rested, he served the strangers a wonderful meal of meat and cheese and tender cakes that Sarai had made. After the men had eaten, one of the men began to speak to Abraham about the blessings that God had promised him. You see, Abraham, and most scholars believe that this stranger was the Lord God Himself! He began to tell Abraham that his promised son was going to be born soon. But God had some sad news for Abraham, too. Here God told Abraham that He was on His way to Sodom and Gomorrah to see just how wicked and sinful the two cities were. If it was true that they were as bad as they had been and said to be, God was going to have to punish them. Then Abraham grew worried about his nephew Lot. It was here that Abraham ask God, “Are you going to destroy the good right along with the bad?”
3) Here Abraham ask God, not to destroy the two cities if He could find any righteous people there. Then Abraham ask God “Would you save the city if there were fifty good people in it?” Then the Lord God agreed to save the city if there is fifty good people that can be found in the city. But Abraham must have known that there were not that many people in Sodom who were trying to do right, so Abraham made another bargain with the Lord. “I know that I am not worthy to suggest it, but if fifty could not be found, would you save it for forty-five?” Again the Lord God agreed. Lord suppose that there were just forty? Then Abraham suggest to God that the number be thirty people, or even twenty, or just twenty, or maybe only ten? At last the Lord God agreed to save the city if only ten righteous people could be found there.
4) Now the two men that had visited Abraham a long with the Lord God had gone ahead to Sodom. Now Lot was sitting in an important place at the gate of the city when he saw the men approaching the city.
When Lot saw these two men, he bowed before the unusual strangers and asked that they may stay in his home that night. But they said “no,” we will sleep out here in the street. But Lot was still afraid for them to stay outside where the wicked people of the city could find them. So at last Lot persuaded them to come home with him. After they had eaten supper and were getting ready for bed, there came a banging at the door and the sounds of a crowd in the street. Someone outside called to Lot, “Where are the strangers that came to you today? “Send them out here to us.” It was the wicked men of Sodom, and they had come to hurt the men from God.
5) Then Lot stepped outside the door and closed it behind him. Lot began to beg the men not to harm his guest. But the men pushed Lot aside and began trying to break the door down. But suddenly the visitors opened the door and drew Lot inside. Then they caused the wicked men of the city to become blind so that they wandered away, not knowing where they were going. Then the men told Lot that the Lord God was going to destroy Sodom. Next they told Lot to gather his family together and leave at once. Now all night Lot begged his sons-in-law, who were soon to marry his daughters, and he pleads to them to leave with him. But they just laughed and made fun of him.
6) Now this was Lot’s last change and it was early in the morning, here the Angels told Lot to leave behind the sons-in-law, but at least you should take your wife and two daughters away. But still Lot lingered in the city, until finally the men had to lead him outside the city gates. There they urged Lot: “Run for your life! Do not stop or even look back! As Lot and his family hurried to a nearby city, the Lord God rained fire out of Heaven and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. But Lot’s wife could not resist, and she turned and looked back. When she did, she turned into a pillar of salt.
XII) Remember the Word of our Lord God tells us that our body is a Temple. Also the “Temple” here is the Church, which is the body of our Lord Jesus Christ, and as distinguished from the temple in (I Corinthians 6:19), which is the physical body of the Christian. But we observe that the gluttony, as well as impurity, is a sin against our Lord God. Now both of these authority of the “Seventh Commandment” and the “Apostle’s Paul” appeal to the Christian’s sacredness as a member of the body of Jesus Christ, forbid unequivocally immorality of every kind.
1) Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? (I Corinthians 6:1);
2) Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? (I Corinthians 6:2);
3) Know ye not that we shall judge angels? How much more things that pertain to this life? (I Corinthians 6:3);
4) If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. (I Corinthians 6:4);
5) I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? No, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? (I Corinthians 6:5);
6) But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. (I Corinthians 6:6);
7) Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? Why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? (I Corinthians 6:7);
8) Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. (I Corinthians 6:8);
9) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, meaning Gay people, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (I Corinthians 6:9);
10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (I Corinthians 6:10);
11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. (I Corinthians 6:11);
12) All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. (I Corinthians 6:12);
13) Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. (I Corinthians 6:13);
14) And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. (I Corinthians 6:14);
15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. (I Corinthians 6:15);
16) What? Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? For two, saith he, shall be one flesh. (I Corinthians 6:16);
17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. (I Corinthians 6:17);
18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. (I Corinthians 6:18);
19) What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (I Corinthians 6:19);
20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. (I Corinthians 6:20);
XIII) Now here are some key events of the gay-rights movements that they have accomplished since the year of 1950 from these states below. Also since the year of 1950, until this present time. The Supreme Court has made it legal for all same sex-marriage couples to be married. And it would be legalize on June 25, 2015, for any Gay and Lesbian Couples to be married as man and wife in all 50 states of the United States Country. P.S. To all 5 of the Supreme Court Judges that voted to made it legal for all same sex-marriage couples to be married. Our God, (Jehovah) does not like this type of “Abomination” and all of you will be judged for this sin.
A) In the year of 1950; the Mattachine Society, were the first to consider the first national U.S. gay rights organization, this was founded in Los Angeles, Californian.
B) In the year of 1958; the U.S. Supreme Court, in the case One, Inc. verses Olesen, and backs the free-speech rights of a gay magazine after U.S. Postal Officials and the FBI labeled it obscene and prohibited its mail distribution. It is seen as the first gay rights case before the Supreme Court.
C) In the year of 1961; the state of Illinois becomes the first state to decriminalize sodomy.
D) In the year of 1969; there were police raids at the Stonewall Inn, This was a popular gay bar in New York City, and this trigger a violent protests in a seminal moment in the gay rights movement.
E) In the year of 1977; the Singer and Christian conservative Anita Bryant spearheads a campaign in Florida’s Dade County which lead to the repeal of a local ordinance to barring anti-gay discrimination.
F) In the year of 1978; the gay rights champion, Harvey Milk of San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors is shot dead along with Mayor George Moscone by a former city supervisor. Who is later cleared of murder charges, but was convicted instead on a lesser charges.
G) In the year of 1986; the U.S. Supreme Court, in the case of Bower’s verses Hardwick, upholds a Georgia sodomy law, which ruling consenting adults have no constitutional right to engage in homosexual acts even in private.
F) In the year of 1987; there were hundreds of thousands of demonstrators march in Washington, faulting President Ronald Reagan’s response to the aids epidemic and demanding more federal money for aids and research and treatment. The U.S. aids epidemic in the 1980s disproportionately involved gay men.
H) In the year of 1996; the U. S. Supreme Court, in the case of Romer verses Evans, throws out a Colorado measure approved by voters that denied gays protections against discrimination.
I) In the year of 1997; in a pivotal popular culture moment, the main character in Ellen DeGeneres’ sitcom comes out as gay, just as the comedian herself had done.
J) In the year of 2000; the U. S. Supreme Court, in the case of Boy Scouts of America verses Dale, which decides the Boy Scouts can bar gays as troop leaders.
K) In the year of 2003; the U. S. Supreme Court, in the case of Lawrence verses Texas, overturns its Bowers verses Hardwick ruling, throwing out a Texas sodomy law prohibiting two people of the same sex from certain sex acts.
L) In the year of 2004; Massachusetts becomes the first state to legalize same-sex marriages after a state court finds banning them violates the state constitution.
M) In the year of 2010; Our President Barack Obama signs a law repealing the 1993 “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy that had banned gays from serving openly in the U. S. military.
N) In the year of 2012; Barack Obama becomes the first president to support gay marriage.
O) In the year of 2013; the U. S. Supreme Court, in the case of the United States verses Windsor, rules unconstitutional a 1996 law that declared for the purposes of federal benefits and marriage was defined as between one man and one woman, Afterward, an increasing number of states allow gay marriage.
P) In the year of 2014; the U. S. Supreme Court agrees to decide whether states can ban gay marriage with a decision due by the end of June-Reuters.
Q) I am sad to say, to all God’s people that lives in this great land that we call America is changing very fast. Today the Supreme Court ruled for “Same Sex Marriage.” That means it would be legalize on June 25, 2015, for any Gay and Lesbian Couples to be married as man and wife in all 50 states of the United States Country. This goes against God’s Law and everything that we as Born Again Believers in Jesus Christ stand for. Also we Christians in this great country believe in one God and His Son is Jesus Christ.
And that is why we live here in America because we are free and we can worship our God and believe that God’s Holy Word was always sacred to us, which we hold dear to our hearts.
R) I have listed 6 of the most important rights that our forefathers believed in and that is why they came to this new land that is called America. These men were honest and made sure that all of our rights would be secured and protected by our Congress by putting them into our “Constitution of the United States of America”. But I am warning these people that our God will not stand still for this kind of behavior. Which is a sin against God and His Holy Word. Also God’s Word tells us, that those who disobey, His Holy Word, the Bible, that there will be a “Judgment Day” and it is coming soon and it could be any day now.
S) Now I believe that God’s Judgment is coming soon to this Country that we have loved so dear and have made our home here in the United States of America. I also don’t believe that America will be here during the tribulation period. Well you might ask me why I believe this. I believe that this country will fall some time in our future because of our economic policies that our government is allowing to happen. Also this is having to do with the managing of our tax dollars and our foreign policies with other countries. There is only one country that we the Americans should support and stand with and that is God’s people in the land of Israel. Now below are 5 more reasons that I strongly believe in and I don’t believe that our God, (Jehovah), will not put up with this kind of behavior very much longer either. If our government leaders don’t stand up now for God’s people and start doing God’s will soon. And I also ask that our Congress and all of our Representatives in the government quit taken our God given rights away that our forefathers put in the “Constitution of the United States of America”. I grew up in a small town in the state of Virginia and it was here that was taught that this great country of ours was always a Christian Nation. And it was because of our forefathers did come here so they could worship the God of their choice. Well, I can say now that most of our religion freedoms and rights have been taken from us. Also I strongly believe that if something is not done soon about our religion freedom and the rights that we still have left, then America will fall to our enemy which is that old Devil. Now this I believe with all of my heart, that all of them will have to answer to our Great God, (Jehovah), at the “Judgment Day” which is coming soon.
T) Here in this paragraph is just one example of a Christian lady by the name of Kim Davis that is persecuted because of her religion freedoms and her rights to believe in our God’s Laws and His Holy Word. Now she was the county clerk in Rowan County, Kentucky and all she done was to exercised her religion freedoms and rights, which she believes that God Word says in the book of (Leviticus 20:13). Here is what God tells us in this book of the Bible, if a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; and they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13); All Kim Davis done was refuse to issue a marriage licenses to a gay couple. Also there were five of her deputies agreed to end this church and state standoff in Rowan County, Kentucky. But the district judge by the name David Bunning said that he had no choice but to put Kim Davis in jail. Now she was put in jail for contempt, after she insisted that her “conscience” will not allow her to follow the federal court ruling on gay marriage. I believe that Kim Davis is persecuted because of her religion freedoms and her rights to believe in our God’s Laws and His Holy Word. Remember that our God is always right, because His Word says that He cannot lie. Now we all must stand up for our God given rights, and as for me I thank my God for good Christian people just like you. P. S. You are not alone, I believe as you do, and I also stand with you as your brother in Jesus Christ.
XIV) Now in this paragraph, I will try to explain to you just why I believe that our great country that we call America will not survive as a nation. It will began with all six events that I have listed below. Also America will have all kinds of political issues and some of these things our government leaders have never experienced before.
I believe that there will be all kind’s cultural and global issues with food shorts and dirty water to. The economic way that people buy and sell will be affected by the death of the money system which I believe will be the death our money system and that is the all might dollar because money will be useless. One of the biggest event that I see here is the Iranian Nuclear Agreement that our Government Leaders and Iran’s President are going to sign this agreement to stop building a nuclear warheads any more. But it is a little late now because they already have over 100,000 nuclear missiles pointed at the Jewish nation. The Iranians have already said that they will wipe the land of Israel off the face of the earth. Also we should never forget that the new Iran is still old “Persia” in which they were called in the Bible. (Ezekiel 38:3-8); Now I remember when these Iranian people called Israel the little Satan and the United States the big Satan and they have said that when the time comes they will wipe both of our countries off the map. Then I would like to ask the question, why would we as God’s people, want to sign an agreement with these people. I ask you to please read these six things below.
1) The first reason; is because America owns a debt to China of about 4 trillion dollars and the Government will never be able to pay this debt back that our government has made, and it was because of two wars and reckless spending of our tax dollars.
2) The second reason is; because America has took Prayer out of our schools because the people that we voted for has let one woman and her boy that sued the school system and then took our right to pray to our Lord God in all public places in this country except the churches and they could be next.
3) The third reason; is because the Civil Liberties Union, has also succeeded in removing the “Ten Commandments” from all public places and all the courthouse circles too. Don’t the people of this country know that these are the laws of God? These “Ten Commandments” were giving to Moses, from our God, (Jehovah) for His people to obey them and kept them because they were God’s Laws?
4) The fourth reason; is a very important event in our America history and that is the killing or murder of more than 54 million unborn babies has happen in this country. We should know better because this Great Country was founded because our forefathers came to this Country so they could worship the one and only true God, (Jehovah).
5) The fifth reason is; that the Supreme Court has made it legal for all same sex-marriage couples to be married. And it would be legalize on June 25, 2015, for any Gay and Lesbian Couples to be married as man and wife in all 50 states of the United States Country. But as a Born again believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, we agree with our God, (Jehovah), that “A Traditional Marriage” is between a man and a woman period, and there is nothing else but His truth. And our God is the same today yesterday and forever. And just a reminder to all that don’t know, “God’s Judgment Day is Coming!”
6) The sixth reason is; that our government leaders of our Country which is called America has signed a Nuclear Treaty with Iran. We all know that this is one of the four countries that is mentioned in the book of (Daniel 11:42-43). Now Iran is the biblical name of “Old Persia” that is in the book of (Ezekiel 38:4-6). Also the Iranians people are made up of predominantly Shi’ite Muslims, and their spiritual leaders have strong Islamic traditions on “the signs of the end of days” and the rise of their Mahdi. Now it is their-believe that this Mahdi leader will be the last and final Islamic leader who will emerge from Iran and he will united all the Muslim nations under one banner and by finalizing a global conquest. This will include the forced conversion of all the multitudes to the Islamic people. It is the Shi’ite tradition that all who bare the Cross, which are the “Christians” that are saved by the way of our Lord Jesus through and His precious-blood that He shed on the Cross.
And then there are the “swine” which they call them the “Jews” and they believe that all of them must be converted or all of them will be exterminated by death. These Iranians people have been building and have been acquiring and enriching uranium for a nuclear power, but they are also involved in a clandestine attempt to create a nuclear warheads too. Now according to our sources in Israel, it is believed that they already obtained several nukes, and have been working on building a missile delivery system to reach the country of Israel, Europe, and soon they will have one ready to reach the United States. Also as of now there were ships from North Korea that has been intercepted with material and much needed parts to assist the Iranians which we call Persians in their nuclear ambitions to use on the Jewish people and the America people. Remember if this type of behavior is not stopped very soon. Also it must be stopped now. Because if we don’t deal with terrible event now. Remember it could be too late for thousands of people will die because they will not let our inspectors in this place where the Iranians are building Nuclear War-heads to be used on Israel and America. The people of America don’t want this treaty sighed just because someone wanted to make a name for their self. We need a new peace deal that will keep the whole world save from a few individual mad men. Please send the agreement back to the Iranians people and say no to this deal because it is not good enough for Israel or the American people.
1) Now as a concerned Christian in this time and age I am concerned for all lost souls; most of us know that there is so little time left before our Lord Jesus Christ comes back for His Bride the Church and this is called the “Rapture”. We that love our Lord Jesus Christ must be more faithful and be more concerned about our love one that are not saved and keep telling the gospel which is the good news to everyone that will listen. Please read chapter on, (Matthew 28:19-20).
2) Remember what our Lord Jesus said in the book of Revelations, in chapter three. He that over-cometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his Angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said unto the churches. (Revelation 3:5-6)
3) Let me say once again, we that are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and are truly born again believers in our Lord and savior which is Jesus Christ the one and only Son of our God. Now some people here on earth know God as, (Jehovah), the great I am, and some know Him as (Yahweh). Also known as the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the one and only true God of the Bible. But in God’s Holy Word, the Bible, He is known as the God of love and by several other names. Here as I try to write these short bible stories for the web-site. And that is why I use these names for our God because He is the one and only True God of Israel. I believe that most everybody that calls themselves a born again believer, which means that person has accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. Also our Lord Jesus Christ did shed His precious blood for our sins. Here He paid the price with His precious blood when Jesus died upon the cross for all mankind. Also this web-site that is named; “My-Christian Computer Ministry” is dedicated to my God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit that teaches us in all things and also the Holy Spirit guides us every day as we learn to walk with our Lord Jesus.
4) I would like to say that out of all of the 50 states in this country only 36 states have agreed to let gay and lesbian couples have made the same sex marriage legal in these states. Also in the remaining 14 states, the Supreme Court will hear arguments over whether it should be the law of the land. Now they should remember that we are watching all of the high Court Justices for any signals that they are prepared to rule on which the Constitution forbids states from defining marriage as the union is of a man and a woman.
XV) Now here in the book of Leviticus we find; “God’s laws and punishments for sin.” In verse ten God said, that lying with another man’s wife was made a capital crime. Also the adulterer and the adulteress that had joined in sin must fall alike under the sentence and be put to death.
Here in verse seven, our Lord God says I am the Lord your God, and therefore be Holy, so that you may resemble Him whose people you are, and may be pleasing to Him. God tells us that Holiness becomes His house and also His household too. “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death.” Please read all of the Scriptures below; (Leviticus 20:1-27);
1) And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying, (Leviticus 20:1-1);
2) Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. (Leviticus 20:1-2);
3) And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. (Leviticus 20:1-3);
4) And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: (Leviticus 20:1-4);
5) Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. (Leviticus 20:1-5);
6) And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. (Leviticus 20:1-6);
7) Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God. (Leviticus 20:1-7);
8) And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you. (Leviticus 20:1-8);
9) For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. (Leviticus 20:1-9);
10) And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. (Leviticus 20:1-10);
11) And the man that lieth with his father’s wife hath uncovered his father’s nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:1-11);
12) And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:1-12);
13) If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:1-13);
14) And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. (Leviticus 20:1-14);
15) And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. (Leviticus 20:1-15);
16) And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:1-16);
17) And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister’s nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity. (Leviticus 20:1-17);
18) And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people. (Leviticus 20:1-18);
19) And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother’s sister, nor of thy father’s sister: for He uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity. (Leviticus 20:1-19);
20) And if a man shall lie with his uncle’s wife, he hath uncovered his uncle’s nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless. (Leviticus 20:1-20);
21) And if a man shall take his brother’s wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother’s nakedness; they shall be childless. (Leviticus 20:1-21);
22) Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out. (Leviticus 20:1-22);
23) And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. (Leviticus 20:1-23);
24) But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people. (Leviticus 20:1-24);
25) Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. (Leviticus 20:1-25);
26) And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. (Leviticus 20:1-26);
27) A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:1-27);
XVI) Now this concludes the first part of our Bible Study on Gay Marriage and the sin in God’s Word in the Book of Genesis and also the book of Leviticus. Please be much in prayer for me as I try to teach this great book of the Bible. It is my prayer for everyone that they will give their heart to our Lord Jesus before it is too late. Because as I look at the signs of our time. I believe that the judgments of our God is about to happen at any time. So we that are saved must be about our Father business and tell everyone about the Gospel which is the (Good News), that our Lord Jesus has already came once, and He gave His life on the cross and shed His precious blood for all the sins of all mankind. Also our Lord Jesus will return again very soon to take His bride the Church back to Heaven for all eternity. This is called the Rapture in (I Thessalonians 4:16-17). Please read these scriptures.
1) In the book of Revelation chapter twenty, in verse five; this is called the “First Resurrection,” here which none but those who have served Jesus Christ, and has suffered for Him shall be favored with. Now as for the wicked, they shall not be raised up and restored to their power again until Satan has been let loose. Now this will happen in (Revelation 20:5).
2) Next in verse six; of the book of Revelation, this is called the “Second Resurrection,” Here they are secured from the power of the second death. Now we know something of what the first death is, and we know it is awful; but we know not what this second death is. It must be much more dreadful; because it is the death of the soul, and it will be an eternal separation from God Himself. (Revelation 20:6);
3) In verse seven we find out that Satan, that old Devil, has been let loose from his prison. Here Satan’s restraints are at length taken off. While this world lasts, Satan’s power in it will not be wholly destroyed; it may be limited and lessened. But the Devil will have something still to do for the disturbance of the people of God. No sooner is Satan let loose for a little season than he falls back to his old works. The power now permitted to him seems to be more unlimited than before. Now Satan last efforts seem to be his greatest. (Revelation 20:7);
4) Here in verse eight, that old Devil starts to deceive the nations again. So once again Satan starts stirring the nations up to make war with the saints and all the servants of God. Now they are deceived both as to the cause they engage in and they believe it to be a good cause when it is indeed a very bad one. This time they expected to be successful this time, but they are sure to lose. Gog and Magog are their names of the commanders in this army under the Dagon. Also these names are found in other parts of the scripture. Now since the army was gathered from all parts of the world. And Satan will become the head of a final effort to overthrow the kingdom. But that old Devil will be defeated, and he will be cast into the “lake of fire” where the beast and the false prophet are, and they shall be tormented day and night forever and ever. And this is his final doom. The notion that Satan reigns in hell is not Biblical. But he is prince of this present world system and he will be tormented in the lake of fire. Please read these scriptures. (Revelation 20:8-10); (Genesis 10:2); (Ezekiel 38:2);
5) Here in verse eleven, is known as the “day of destruction”, which is that aspect of the “Day of the Lord,” we can read about them in (Isaiah 2:12); and (Joel 1:15); and in (Revelation 19:19); is a summary, which visits a final and eternal judgment upon the sinful wicked. There are three such days that are included in the “Day of the Lord” and they are described in the marginal references beginning with (Isaiah 34:2). Also in this verse eleven, the Apostle John, said that he saw a “Great White Throne,” and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the Heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them.
6) Here in verse twelve, the Apostle John, said that he saw the dead, small and the great, standing before God, and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the “Book of Life.” Now here in this verse twelve; is the final judgment. The subjects are the dead. Also the redeemed were raised from among the dead 1000 years before in verse five, and have been in glory with our Lord Jesus Christ during that period of time. So the dead here, can only be the sinful and wicked dead, from the beginning of all human history to the setting up of the “Great White Throne.” in space. (Revelation 20:11-12);
7) It was here in verse fourteen, that the dead and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death and it is eternal because God said it was. Remember in this place called hell there are degrees in punishment in (Luke 12:47-48). Also the dead are judged according to their works. The book of life is there to answer such things as to plead their works for justification in (Matthew 7:22-23). Here in verse fifteen, it is going to be an awful and terrible thing, when Jesus looks into the “Book of Life,” and tells you that the place where your name might have been written is blank. Also so Jesus said; and death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Then Lord Jesus will say, depart from me you workers of iniquity, I do not know you! (Revelation 20:14-15);
8) Here in this part of this Bible lesson, as I bring it to a closing. I would just like to say a little bit about all the people that are lost sinners that cannot call up on the name of Jesus for love, mercy, help, or anything because you have never ask Jesus to save you. In verse seven, Jesus said that, he that over-cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the Lake which burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death. (Revelation 20:7-8);
9) Remember what Jesus said to Thomas in, (John 14:6); I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. We that are born again believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, We should, (Remember); that He also is saying the same words to us also. But we are to watch for the signs of His coming and our Lord Jesus can come at any given moment and if He does not come today then we will look for Him tomorrow.
10) We all have a choice and that is to call upon the name of Jesus Christ and ask Him to come into your life and save you. Then you are on your way to a place called Heaven because of what Jesus done for all mankind on the Cross. He paid the price by shedding His Precious Blood and dying there so that all mankind could go free. Then you must repent of your sins. After this part you should ask Jesus Christ to come into your life and save you. Please read our Lord God’s Salvation message below.
A) Now all you have to do is just sincerely pray a simple prayer like this one here. “Please God, I confess to you my sins and need Jesus in my life right now. I will turn away from my sins and place my Faith in your Son Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Amen.”
B) Then you should share your Faith in Jesus Christ with other Christian friends or a pastor. Now by becoming a Christian, this is your first step on that long life’s road of a Spiritual growth and your service to sharing God. The second step is to follow Jesus Christ in a believer’s baptism by immersion in water and joining a local church that teaches the true Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
C) I would just like to say that this is the greatest book that was ever written, which is called the Bible. For this is our Lord God’s Holy Word and it has withheld the ages of all time and of history. This book is the True Word of our God (Jehovah), and some people may call Him (Yahweh) and some prefer to just say, God is the Great I AM. Please read the 11 statements that are listed below. (A through K)
a) First as a believer in Jesus Christ we should read it regularly. Also we as Christians should have a certain time each day when we can read it without hurrying. We should read it prayerfully. Why? Because God’s book cannot rightly be apprehended without the aid of God’s Spirit. “We should always pray for Him to open thou, mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.”
b) Second, we should always read it studiously. Now when you come to something that you do not fully understand, stop and obtain some light upon it from a commentary, or a reference book, or maybe a Bible dictionary.
c) Third, always read it consecutively. You should try to read the Bible through from Genesis to Revelation in the course of one year, but do not hurry the reading in order to get through it in that time.
d) Fourth, you should read it, noting its perspectives, observe the dates of events, by the aid of the Bible margin, and try to keep them in your mind at their proper relative distance from each other. Here is an example which is that Abraham though he appears in the book of Genesis 12, this is halfway between Adam and Christ.
e) Fifth, always read it as topically. Now by the aid of a concordance and a Bible Test Book. Here we see what it has to declare upon Faith, Love, and Justification.
f) Sixth, here we should read it in a spirit of obedience. Seek in it for a direction. Then make its precepts the rule of your life.
g) Seventh, Always read it in faith. And take it as God’s Word to yourself. Then look upon its promises as your own.
h) Eighth, This book is the Word of God, showing the state of man, the way of Salvation and the doom of sinners, the happiness of believers.
i) Ninth, Remember that its doctrines are Holy, its precepts are binding, it’s historic are immutable. We should read it to be wise, always believe it to be safe, you should practice it to be Holy, and live it to be happy.
j) Tenth, Now it contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.
k) Eleven, We should remember that it is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword, and the Christian’s charter.
XVII) Now as I close this last part of our God’s Word; remember when you open the Bible never forget that it is God’s Word, and it’s not man’s word. But always read our God‘s Word for it is Holy, And for this cause also thank God without ceasing, because, when you receive the Word of God which ye heard of us, ye receive it not as the word of man, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. (I Thessalonians 2:13);
XVIII) Here on this occasion of this Epistle, in the book of (I Corinthians 7:1-20); the Apostle Paul is discussing Marriage in these twenty verses. Also Paul was concerned about such things like the use of foods being offered to idols (I Corinthians 8:1-13). But the Apostle Paul, was also greatly troubled by reports from Corinth that might a deepening divisions, which could increasing contentions, and other problems that might cause limitations of Christian liberty. Also there was case of incest which had not been judged by the church. Please read all of the scriptures below.
1) Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. (I Corinthians 7:1);
2) Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. (I Corinthians 7:2);
3) Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. (I Corinthians 7:3);
4) The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. (I Corinthians 7:4);
5) Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. (I Corinthians 7:5);
6) But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment. (I Corinthians 7:6);
7) For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. (I Corinthians 7:7);
8) I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I. (I Corinthians 7:8);
9) But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. (I Corinthians 7:9);
10) And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: (I Corinthians 7:10);
11) But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. (I Corinthians 7:11);
12) But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. (I Corinthians 7:12);
13) And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. (I Corinthians 7:13);
14) For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. (I Corinthians 7:14);
15) But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. (I Corinthians 7:15);
16) For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? Or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife? (I Corinthians 7:16);
17) But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches. (I Corinthians 7:17);
18) Is any man called being circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? Let him not be circumcised. (I Corinthians 7:18);
19) Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. (I Corinthians 7:19);
20) Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called. (I Corinthians 7:20);
XIX) Now this is the last part of another great story in God’s Holy Word and it is about a man called “Noah and his family.” And his story is about the “Great Flood,” which God will tell him what to do. Here God tells Noah that in seven days He will make it rain for forty days and forty nights. But everything outside the Ark that I told you to build will be destroyed. And everything inside the Ark will be safe. Now we should remember that because God knows all about man and his sinful ways.
Here God destroyed the wicked man with the flood of water, so mankind could have a second chance to live a new life as God had intended for all of His people. Because of the flood that God used to destroyed mankind. “God has put a rainbow in the sky when it rains.” “This is God’s promise to mankind that He will not destroy the earth anymore by water.” Remember this story can be found in (Genesis 7:1-24).
1) When Noah heard what his God had said, he was sorry that all these people would be destroyed, even though they had laughed at him during the hundred and twenty years that he had worked on the Ark. But he knew what wicked people they were. Also Noah said to himself that these people don’t even believe that there is a God. And every time I ask them to turn from their wicked ways and just ask our Lord God to forgive them. Then one day God told Noah to take his family into the Ark, which was his wife, his three sons, and their names were Ham, Shem, and Japheth; and also his son’s three wives. God also told Noah that it was time to bring the animals and the birds into the Ark. Also God told Noah to bring fourteen of each kind of animals that they would be eaten while his family were on the Ark.
2) Then Noah hurried everywhere, looking for the animals and birds. It took seven days to find all of them. But at last they were all safely on board. All of Noah’s friends and neighbors watched Noah chasing all these birds and animals on the Ark. All these people laughed at Noah and said to him, you can’t get any people to go with you in his big boat; so he has to take some animals with him.
3) But suddenly the people stopped laughing. Then some of the people saw the big door swing shut, and the people saw no one moving it. Now the people looked afraid after they saw that the door had closed. Now the door was too big for a man to close it. But the door was closing shut by itself. The people heard slammed shut with a big bang. And Noah and his family were safe inside the Ark, because God had closed this big door. And outside the sky grew dark and stormy. Then there were long streaks of lightning flashed across the clouds. And the thunder rumbled across the hills and mountains. It stated to rain really fast! And the people cried out. Nobody was laughing now. And the people looked at the big Ark and wondered. What if old Noah was right?
4) Then all at once, it started to rain and it began to fall in torrents of water. And it rained and rained all day and all night. Now by morning the water was rushing in big angry rivers through all the valleys. And the people began moving from their homes and going up into the hills near the Ark. But it kept on raining, harder and harder. It rained all that day and the next day and the next day too. The hills were covered with water by now. And the people were sorry that they had laughed at Noah and his family. Now the people began to pound on the Ark, and they begging to Noah to let them in. But Noah couldn’t let them in even if he had heard them. This big door was closed by God, and not be opened until the flood was over.
5) Now it rained for forty days and forty nights and the rain just kept on pouring down. At last, the rain stopped, and the highest mountains were covered with water. There was nothing left but water everywhere and the ark floating on top of it. Noah and his family were safe and dry inside of the Ark. Also our God had saved them from the flood, just as He had promised that He would. And we that are born again Christians should always remember to keep our promises to God. And let’s always remember to thank Him and to give Him the honor and praise that He so richly deserves. When God saw the sins and wickedness that was on earth. He destroyed all the people that were sinners by the flood waters. But our God drowning all of the people on earth, except Noah’s family. Remember God’s Judgment is quick and His righteous is justice. But for all of those who do not repent of their sins and ask our Lord Jesus Christ to save them. Then they all are doomed and are on their way to a place called Hell, which was built for the Devil and his angels.
XX) In closing this study about Same Sex marriage and the story about “Noah’s Ark and the Great Flood” that destroyed all the wickedness that was upon the face of the earth. Also we should always remember to pray for all those that are not saved. And we should pray for all the young ladies that have had an abortion. And never forget to pray for all of your family and friends for their souls to be saved. And be sure to give our Lord Jesus Christ all the praise, the glory, and honor for any healing that you might receive from Him. We as Christians should never forget the price that (Jesus), had to pay for our sin on the Cross at Calvary
A) Remember; if you are not saved our God has the power to save anyone that calls upon the name of Jesus Christ and repents of their sins. Now all that are lost need God’s power because we have a problem with sin. The Bible tells us that “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” (Romans 3:23).
B) Now you can find the way to Heaven in the book of (Romans 10:9). This scripture in the bible tells us that “If you confess with your mouth, that “Jesus is Lord,” and that you believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
C) We all need to confess our sins and ask God for his forgiveness. When you confess Jesus Christ as your Lord, then this involves an agreeing with God about your sin and your need for Salvation. You must repent of your own personal sins, by doing this you are willing to turn away from the direction in life in which you are going.
D) Now to “believe in your heart” is to place your faith in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, also you are trusting that Jesus died on the Cross to pay for your sins. But our God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Jesus Christ died for all of us. (Romans 5:8).
E) In closing this study about marriage and sin, I would just like to say to everyone that you can trust only the Lord Jesus for Salvation. Remember to pray for all the young ladies that have had an abortion when they were young. And don’t forget to pray for all of your family and friends too. And be sure to give our Lord Jesus Christ all the praise, the glory, and honor for any healing that you might receive from Him. We as Christians should never forget the price that (Jesus), had to pay for our sin on the Cross at Calvary.
F) We should remember that our God is very clear that only God knows the exact time of Jesus’ Second Coming. Now this we can read in (Matthew 24:36). Also how do you reconcile that the verses in (Luke 21:25-28); in which our Lord Jesus describes future celestial signs that tells us. “When these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near”? Remember there will be many “signs,” In the Heavens, in the moon, and in the stars in Heaven that tell of Jesus Coming soon. Remember there are many more scriptures that tells us about the “Signs” in God’s Holy Word. Please read all of (Matthew 24); and (Matthew 25); too.
F) Now remember when you open the Bible never forget that it is God’s Word, and it’s not man’s word. But always read our God‘s Word for it is Holy, And for this cause also thank God without ceasing, because, when you receive the Word of God which ye heard of us, ye receive it not as the word of man, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. (I Thessalonians 2:13);
You’re Brother in Christ,