Some of His people call Him (the Great I AM), and some call Him (Jehovah), or some call Him (Yahweh), and some just call Him Lord God. But first He was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the book of Genesis, the first book of the Bible. But there are some people that do not believe in God and they are called Atheist people. These Atheist people have partition the High Court Systems and used the help of other organizations, such as the Civil Liberties Union, which they managed to take God’s Prayer and also the reading of our Bible out of schools systems. This organization has also succeeded in removing the “Ten Commandments” from all public places and all the courthouses too. Also the government and the highest court in our land has made it legal for a woman to have an abortion, and I believe that there has been over 55,000 babies killed or murdered while they were still alive in their mother’s womb. This is a disgrace to all the Christians in this land that we call America. But most of all it is a dishonor to God’s Kingdom and this great nation which is called the United States. This should have never happened in this great country of ours. I hope that all of the people know that there is going to be a “Judgment Day” for everything that we have sinned or done wrong in this life. “Remember you can put God’s Word in your heart and kept His Word forever if you know Jesus Christ as your personal savior.”
1) For over 400 years our God has protected this country that we call the United States of America. Why? It was because of our forefathers which believe in God, the One and only True God (Jehovah). This country was a new land and there were Christian people that came to America because they wanted the freedom to worship their God and be free from a country that taxed them too much and this was a burden on all of their families. The people settled into their new homes that they had built and then they elected some God fearing men to set up a new government that would be fair to all the people of this great land that they called the United States of America. Now these new elected people were call our forefathers and they did a very good job and then they set up the first America Congress.
2) Now to make a long story short; there was a disagreement over the black slaves that was treated very terrible by their owners. I will not go into the awful ways that the colored men and their families were treated because it would be a book just by its self. So I will tell you that a war had broken out between the states and our President was Lincoln and He was just one of our greatest President during the history and you can read all about Lincoln in our History Books in the schools. This war was between the North and the South and there was brothers against each other in this was and there was many thousands killed in battles between these states. Now this war is just too terrible and sad to remember and talk about, so I will make the story as short as I can. But President Lincoln and the Northern States won the war and He freed all the slaves. But there is still bitterness between the people in the Northern States and the Northern States even till this day and time. Now I know that I did not do this part of our History justice, but I am trying to move on to a more or later time in History.
3) This time in history did take place in the city of New York in September the day was the 11th day of 2003 or better known as 9/11. It was on this day that terrorists high-jacked three of our air-planes and flew them into the two twin-towers in in the city of New York. These two building were destroy and fell to the ground and there were several thousands of people killed that terrible day.
Now after this disaster happened our President George W. Bush and his cabinet started two major Wars and this country of the United States of America has not recovered from the amount of money that was brow rode from the country of China. I believe that the amount of money that our Government owes China is about 4 trillion dollars now. I also believe that we will never be able to pay them back because of the interest on this amount of money just about blows my mind.
4) After 8 bad years of the Bush administration in Washington D.C. and another 8 years with all the Obama administration, which is called the do nothing government. But they never passed any bill but the Obama Care Act. Then the Republicans Party finally voted to repeal the Obama Care Act and I believe it was about 51 times. I believe that all the bad deceptions show signs of the fall of our great country. Also I believe that we will never recover because they have made our country weak.
5) I believe that God said that He would bless those that blessed His people, the Jewish nation. Also our God said that He would cruse them that cursed His people the Jewish people of the land of Israel. (Genesis 12:3); God gave this promise of a blessing to Abraham and this blessing was also upon all those individuals and the nations too. And a curse was laid upon all those who has persecute the Jews and their nation which is called Israel. (Genesis 12:3); and please read these scriptures below in the book of (Matthew 25:31-46).
- When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his Glory; (Matthew 25:31);
- and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divided his sheep from the goats: (Matthew 25:32);
- And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. (Matthew 25:33);
- Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (Matthew 25:34);
- For I was hungry, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: (Matthew 25:35);
- Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:36);
- Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee was hungry, and fed thee? Or thirsty, and gave thee drink? (Matthew 25:37);
- When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? Or naked, and clothed thee? (Matthew 25:38);
- Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? (Matthew 25:39);
- And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. (Matthew 25:40);
- Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (Matthew 25:41);
- For I was hungry, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: (Matthew 25:42);
- I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. (Matthew 25:43);
- Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? (Matthew 25:44);
- Then shall he answer them, saying. Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. (Matthew 25:45);
- And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matthew 25:46);
6) Now this continuance through the centuries of this stewardship of God’s promise and truth is for the believers of the Church age are called upon to trust God just as Abraham did in (Romans 4:11-16); and (Romans 4:23-25); and (Galatians 3:6-9). Please read all of these scriptures. Also they enter into the blessings of the Covenant which inaugurated the dispensation of the Promise with Abraham.
7) And God’s promises to Abraham and his seed certainly did not terminate at Sinai with the giving of the law in (Galatians 3:17). Also both of the Old Testament and the New Testament are full of post-synaptic promises concerning Israel and the land which is to be Israel’s everlasting possession in (Exodus 32:13); and (Exodus 33:1-3); and (Leviticus 23:10); and (Leviticus 25:2); and (Leviticus 26:6); and (Leviticus 23:10); (Deuteronomy 6:1-23); and (Deuteronomy 8:1-18); and (Joshua 1:2-11); and (Joshua 24:13); and (Acts 7:17); and (Romans 9:4). But as a specific test of Israel’s stewardship of divine truth, and the dispensation of Promise was superseded, though is not annulled, by the law that was given at Sinai in (Exodus 19:3).
8) Here is God’s promise of a great nation; “I will make of thee a great nation” in (Genesis 12:2). This had primary reference to Israel, the descendants of Jacob, to whom the everlasting possession of the land that I (Jehovah), did promise in the book of (Genesis 17:8). And to whom the everlasting covenant is given in (Genesis 17:7), and to whom God said, “I will be their God” (Genesis 17:8). Also Abraham was promised that he would Father other nations in (Genesis 17:6-20), and this will be principally fulfilled through Ishmael and Esau.
9) There are four personal promises are given to Abraham; a) His first promise was that he would be the Father of numerous descendants in (Genesis 17:16[F1][F2]), b) Second, he was to receive a personal blessing from God, and God said, “I will bless thee,” and he was fulfilled in two ways; temporally in the book of Genesis, (Genesis 13:14-15); and (Genesis 15:18); and (Genesis 24:34-35); and spiritually in (Genesis 15:6); and (John 8:56); and third, c) Also he was to receive personal honor, “and make thy name great” in (Genesis 12:2).
10) This was fulfilled in recognition by all who honor the Bible. d) Fourth, he was to be the channel of blessing, and God said, “And thou shall be a blessing” in the book of (Genesis 12:2); which in the blessings to others through his seed, and Israel, who became the instruments of divine revelation; through Abraham as an example of pious faith in (Romans 4:1-22); and pre-eminently through Jesus Christ, of Abraham’s Seed (Galatians 3:16).
11) Here is the Promises to the Gentiles; a) First: God said, “I will bless them that bless thee,” in (Genesis 12:3). Those who honor Abraham will be blessed. b) Second, “And curse him that curseth thee,” in (Genesis 12:3). Remember this was a warning literally fulfilled in the history of Israel’s persecutions. Now it has invariably fared ill with the people who have persecuted the Jewish people and as well with those who have protected him. And for a nation to commit the sin of anti-Semitism brings inevitable judgment.
12) I believe that our elected government officials and our President have disrespected The Jewish people by not standing with in their hour of need. Also the President and his cabinet of certain people have turned their backs on Gods beloved people in their hour of needs. I don’t believe that any of our Government elected officials have ever read our God’s Holy Word which is called the Bible. If that was true then they would know that they should not be trying to negotiate a treaty with the country of Iran, which is called Persia in the time of Daniel in the Old Testament. Why? Because this land belongs to the Jewish people. Also the One and only true God (Jehovah), gave this land to them. (Genesis 17:8).
13) Now every sense I have been Saved, I have always wondered about our great nation called the United States of America. Why is it that our God tells about some countries in the book of Daniel? And they are those who don’t believe that America is mentioned in the end tine prophecy. I do know that because God does not tell us that or anything about our great country the United States.
14) We as Christians have a bond or a covenant between God and His Son Jesus and it is a very special bond because it cannot be broken. This bond will remain unchanged by His love for us and for all eternity through endless time and ages to come and for all eternity by its self. Remember our Lord Jesus remains unchanged by endless time because of His love for us. This is the greatest and purest love of all and it is unconditional and true because He cannot lie. Also our Lord Jesus is understanding for any situation and He will forgive His children of any sin or any mistake that they make during their Christian life. But you must realize that your sin will always keep you from being saved. Remember to become a child of our Lord Jesus you must call upon the name of Jesus and then repent of your sins and He will save you. Then He will write your name in the “Book of Life.”
15) I personally believe as a believer in our Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior because He was crucify on the Cross for all of my sins and all the sins of this world. Also I know that my Lord Jesus died on that old wood’s Cross and was resurrected from the dead so that all mankind could have a new life with Him in Heaven.
16) We as a nation which is called the United States of America should never reject or turn our backs on this land of the Jewish people because they are his chosen people and also they are the apple of God’s eye because His Word says so in the Bible. Now the nation of Israel was created by a sovereign act of God who entered into an eternal blood covenant with Abraham over 3,500 years ago. Here He told Abraham to leave his land, which was his birthplace, and his father’s house and go to “to a land that I will show you” (Genesis 12:1). Also this same land was promised by God to Abraham’s sons and their names were Isaac and Jacob.
17) Also this Covenant for this land that our God (Jehovah), loves. And all the radical Islam hates this Covenant that God made with Abraham because it is recorded in the book of (Genesis 17:7-8). The record of this land is spoken here by God to Abraham, saying: here I will establish My Covenant between Me and Abraham, and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also I your God will give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
18) When Abraham was informed by the Almighty God, that he would have a son at the age of one hundred years and his wife Sarah, whose womb was dead, but her womb would come to life and she would give birth to a son and he would name him Isaac. But she said to him how can, this be for I am ninety years old. And Abraham pled with God to allow Ishmael (father of the Arabs), to be included in the covenant. Here God’s answer was very clear and very concise: “God said, “No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My Covenant with him for an everlasting Covenant, and with his descendants after him. (Genesis 17:19);
19) The Book of Genesis comes to an end with Joseph telling his brothers, remember our God (Jehovah) will surely come and take all of you up out of this land (Egypt), to the land that God promised (Israel), on an oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, (Genesis 50:24).
20) Here the book of Exodus opens with our God commanding Moses to lead the Jewish people out of the 400 hundred years of bondage in the land of Egypt. Also Moses was told by God (Jehovah), that it was time leave Egypt and “go to the land flowing with milk and honey,” (Exodus 3:8). But the night of the first Passover began a forty-year journey of triumph and tragedy, with a journey of endless tears and horrific trials.
21) They were bound for the Promised Land with the pillar of a cloud by day and lead by a pillar of fire by night. This was a testimonial of God’s presence and His guidance. The Jewish people received the Torah of God at Sinai; and they received clear running water from a smitten rock from the rod of Moses. When the people were hungry they received manna from Heaven as the Shekinah glory of God that hovered over the Tabernacle, which reminding them that their God was Jehovah Shammah; which means that “The Lord is there.”
22) Now to make a long story short, we began in this chapter about the Jewish connection to the land of Israel and how the nation of Israel begin in the month of May in the year of 1948. Also it was an emotional declaration at the UN, which was the result of the Holocaust. It began about 3,500 years ago by the will of God to chosen people who were destined not to live just anywhere on this Planet Earth but a unique and special place called Israel.
23) Also their leader Moses, told the children of Israel when they were in sight of the land of Israel that it was a “land flowing with milk and honey.” Here Moses tells the people, that the land you are entering to take over is not like the land of Egypt, from which you have come, where you planted your seed and irrigated it by foot as in a vegetable garden. But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from Heavens. It is a land the Lord your God cares for; the eyes of the Lord your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end. (Deuteronomy 11:10-12);
24) The country of Iran, which use to be called Persia in the book of Daniel; and in the book of Ezekiel and to all the people in this world remember this; First: Israel is a nation that our God loves, Second: our God created this land of Israel: Third: And to all of our elected Leaders of the Government of these United States of America. This is a strong warming from God, He will defend the Jewish people and their land called Israel, and whose eyes are always upon it continuously watching over His people the Jewish nation of Israel. Please take the time and read all of the chapters of (Ezekiel 38:1-23); and (Ezekiel 39:1-29).
25) We should remember that the God of the Bible pledges to curse any nation that attacked Israel. This is demonstrated in the attack of the Amalekites upon Israel. Now in the book of (Exodus 17:14-16); here the Lord God said to Moses, “Write this for a memorial in the book and recount it in the hearing of Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under Heaven. And because the Lord has sworn: that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.
26) Also let us as believers in Jesus Christ, never forget that the Jewish People are the apple of our God’s eye and He is a God of Love and not a God of hate. And may we always remember that the rebirth of Israel on May 14, 1948, was the literal fulfillment of the promises made by the ancient prophets of Israel. We should also remember that it was the literal fulfillment of the prophet Isaiah who wrote this scripture in the Bible. “Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such thing? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? (Isaiah 66:8)
II) Now I believe that all of the Lords Commandments, which is God’s laws and rules in His Holy Word the Bible. We that are believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and I mean everyone should use them as a guideline in their daily life. The Ten Commandments can be found in the book of Exodus. (Exodus 20:3-17); Please take the time to read and study God’s Holy Word and may God bless you.
27) Our forefathers came to America, so they could practice the freedom of their religion and worship God in this country. Now there are some people that do not believe in God and they are called Atheist people. These Atheist people have partition the Court Systems and used the help of other organizations, such as the Civil Liberties Union, to take Prayer out of all our schools. This organization has also succeeded in removing the Ten Commandments from all public places and all the courthouses squires too. This is a disgrace to all Christians and a dishonor to God’s Kingdom. This should have never happen in this great country of ours. Remember you can put God’s Word in your heart and kept his Word forever. Below are the Ten Commandments, which is God’s laws and rules and everyone should use them as a guideline in their daily life.
III) The Ten Commandments can be found in the book of Exodus. (Exodus 20:3-17); Please take the time to read them and study God’s Word and may God bless you.
I.) Thou shalt have no other Gods before me.
II.) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images, or any likeness of anything that is in Heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me, and keep My commandments.
III.) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh His Name in vain.
IV.) Remember the Sabbath-day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God; in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy man-servant, nor thy maid-servant, nor thy cattle, nor the stranger that is within thy gates; for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath-day and hallowed it.
V.) Honor thy father and thy mother; that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
VI.) Thou shalt not kill.
VII.) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
VIII.) Thou shalt not steal.
IX.) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
X.) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife’ nor his man-servant, nor his maid-servant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor’s.
A) Remember; if you are not saved our God has the power to save anyone that calls upon the name of Jesus Christ and repents of their sins. Now all that are lost need God’s power because we have a problem with sin. The Bible tells us that “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” (Romans 3:23).
B) Now you can find the way to Heaven in the book of (Romans 10:9). This scripture in the bible tells us that “If you confess with your mouth, that “Jesus is Lord,” and that you believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
C) We all need to confess our sins and ask God for his forgiveness. When you confess Jesus Christ as your Lord, then this involves an agreeing with God about your sin and your need for Salvation. You must repent of your own personal sins, by doing this you are willing to turn away from the direction in life in which you are going.
D) Now to “believe in your heart” is to place your faith in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, also you are trusting that Jesus died on the Cross to pay for your sins. But our God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Jesus Christ died for all of us. (Romans 5:8).
E) In closing this Bible study I would like ask everyone to be praying for our government leaders and this Great Nation of America and ask them to please repent for all the wrong decisions that have cause God’s people to bare until our Lord Jesus comes again I would just like to say to everyone that you can trust only the Lord Jesus for Salvation. Remember to pray for all the young ladies that have had an abortion when they were young. And don’t forget to pray for all of your family and friends too. And be sure to give our Lord Jesus Christ all the praise, the glory, and honor for any healing that you might receive from Him. We as Christians should never forget the price that (Jesus), had to pay for our sin on the Cross at Calvary.
F) Note: I pray that these Scriptures have helped you in your bible study and understanding of Gods’ precious Holy word in the Bible. Please feel free to pass them on to other people if they have helped you.